breast size after baby

Mine are back to about the same kinda size although they're not as 'nice' as before lol.
Didn't grow during pregnancy but my god did they the first few days after birth when my milk come in. I wish they'd have stayed that size haha now they're pretty tiny again.. Ah well, it was nice actually having some boobs, even if for a little while!!

Oh no :cry:

I had nice 34Bs, now 36DD.. I really hoped I might settle somewhere inbetween after BFing.

Grateful for no stretchies though.

Time to start saving, or to sell something big and expensive! :rofl:

I was a 34 c, now im a 36 d... and i hate to sound selfish but im terrified about how they are going to look after ive finished breastfeeding :( I have loads of horribles stretchies on them too *sniffs*

x

I'm terrified too.
I love the right now*

*when theyre not leaking on me ;)

Mine are about the same size but now look like spaniels ears! hehe!

34C when I got pregnant, 36D or DD now. I wear Ds but they are a bit tight.

34A before pregnancy. I was wearing 36B maternity bras but when I got measured for a feeding bra at 36 weeks I measured 36DD!! I laughed out loud. The bra fitted me for about a week after my milk came in. Now I'm a 36B. They're mostly the same as before.

34A before, 34D when breastfeeding, back to 34A and like julie said they gone like spaniel ears.. before they were small but at least they were pert back then :(

Does anyone know any exercises we can do that'll help them stop being so saggy? I have tiny boobs and my only solace was at least they were quite pert and not saggy.... but not anymore :nope: :blush:

My mum told me that she went down 2 whole sizes after stopping Bfing my brother and i and i was TERRIFIED cause i didnt think i could get any smaller lol... Before falling preggo i was a 14b (that was with padding lol) and when bfing i went to a 16D and i am now a VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY 14C (very full c :cheer: ) i am so over the moon happy with my new boobies :) I wanted to have a boob job to get a full 14C and now i got them naturally :) I love love love them. Granted that when i have no bra on they are a little ummmmmmm "fallen" lol saggy but i dont mind :) Not many people see me braless so i dont care :) heheheheh i love love my new editions...

I was a 32A before I was pregnant, went up to a 32B whilst pregnant and now I'm back at 32A again (damn, lol).

I am not even sure what size my boobs got to when I had Jasmine and had milk. But they did go up a couple sizes... And when I stopped they went back to their original size and are a bit saggy.

Sorry girls... the big firm boobs dont last for forever.

i was thinking earlier, maybe this is why that michelle duggar, with the 19 kids, keeps having kids... she's addicted to having big nice firm tatas hahaha

Mine went up from a C to an HH and I am desperately hoping they are going to go down at least a bit! I feel sooo top heavy and it's really hard to get a good-fitting bra :/ Or any tops that fit. It's also really uncomfy without any bra because they drag so much so I have to wear a sleep bra. I want my C cups backkkk lol!

This thread is ruining my whole YEAR!!
Oh the vanity :dohh:

Well... at least I know what size I'd like to be now :thumbup:

My size changed! I've had 2 kids and they've shrunk after i dried up. I dropped at least a full cup size. They never got huge or anything until I started nursing but after that they were gone :(

Pre pregnancy I was a 36DD, during pregnancy I went up to a 38E I'm now a 36G.
They're going to look like empty carrier bags when I stop feeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->