Breastfeeding - For or against it?

N

Neecee

So, following on from another thread that got hijacked by this topic, tell us if you're for or against breastfeeding *EDIT* in your personal situation *EDIT* and why.

And just so that things don't get out of control, let's ALL promise to respect other peoples opinions and choices, whatever they may be!

*EDIT (again)*

Ok, I realise I've worded the title of this topic completely wrong, so at the request of the members here and to avoid offending anyone else, this is the question being asked:

Will you or won't you choose to breast feed?

Hope this calms the situation a bit! Sorry if it was taken the wrong way!

Oh yeah, I'm for, by the way! I think it will be the most natural way for me to bond with my baby as well as giving them the best possible start in life. I just really hope that I manage to get the hang of it, as I have friends who really wanted to do it, but just couldn't get the hang of it and ended up really distressed about it.

What?!

I am not AGAINST breastfeeding because I choose not to!

What?!

I am not AGAINST breastfeeding because I choose not to!

Ah c'mon woman, read it in context!!!!!!!!!! It's in relation to you personally, not your political views!!!!! Stop taking offence.

The question in your poll goes Are you for or against breatfeeding?.

Thats the context.

I chose not to breastfeed.It definitely,most certainly does not mean that I am against breastfeeding.

I have nothing against you creating this poll,but I just think you worded it wrong.
And I believe women with the same opinion as me will see it like that too.

And it has nothing to do with my political views,I don't know why you would think it does...

Thats the context.

I chose not to breastfeed.It definitely,most certainly does not mean that I am against breastfeeding.

I have nothing against you creating this poll,but I just think you worded it wrong.

And it has nothing to do with my political views,I don't know why you would think it does...

Ok, I've edited the blurb so as not to cause offence to anyone else. Calm down - I get where you're coming from but you're obviously still wound up from the last thread. Have a KitKat.

Thats the context.

Ok, I've edited the blurb so as not to cause offence to anyone else. Calm down - I get where you're coming from but you're obviously still wound up from the last thread. Have a KitKat.

I'm sorry if i shouldn't have but that really made me giggle! :rofl::dohh:

:headspin:Im all confuzzaled Hmmmm :headspin:
It doesnt take alot these days
I voted that i wll breastfeed, although if it doesnt work for me and Grape im all for the bottle

nikky is right , you have worded it wrong , i didnt choose to breast feed in NO way am i agaisnt it. i dont think anyone is agaisnt breastfeeding people just choose NOT too!

Sorry if I came a bit hostile,maybe I was a bit wound up from the last thread.

I'm glad to see that you edited it,it truly makes it look better.

Anyway,I'm not gonna have a KitKat but a MilkyWay...:)

:hugs:

well i answered NO

not because i'm against it but the question asked would i be breastfeeding or not, the answer is no i shall not be breastfeeding, so therefore i answered no.

I am in no way against Breastfeeding a baby, and admire those who at least try but for my own reasons i have never and will never breastfeed my babies. #

Each to their own and all that :D

Im all for breastfeeding and it will be my first choice. However if I dont get on with it or cant do it for any reason then I wont feel bad for bottle feeding.
I think they both have their pros and cons and its just down to personal preference.

Chocolate is the way forward!!
I'm going to make banoffee pie this afternoon...mmmmm :happydance:

If people CHOOSE not to breast feed, then that really is up to them, but believe it or not, there are people out ther who are outright AGAINST it for whatever reason, and I'd be really interested to know if there were anyone on here who is AGAINST it and for what reason.

That's fine. hormones are ragin' an all that! Good job we're not all in the same room!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->