Breastfeeding/Nipple Creams

AshlynThomas9

Reaction score
Can I use a cream like this when I'm breastfeeding or is brand name like Lanisoh the only safe solution?

The link is attached since the site won't let me post it correctly.

Attachments

• link3.jpg
    link3.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 31
If you put that on you'd have to wash it off before feeds. Lanisoh has been developed so you don't have to and I couldn't imagibe feeding without it on in the very early days! It's expensive but a little goes a very long way you can get at least 6 weeks out of a tube with liberal usage. It was literal miracle cream before DD had her tongue tie cut at almost 6 weeks old

If you put that on you'd have to wash it off before feeds. Lanisoh has been developed so you don't have to and I couldn't imagibe feeding without it on in the very early days! It's expensive but a little goes a very long way you can get at least 6 weeks out of a tube with liberal usage. It was literal miracle cream before DD had her tongue tie cut at almost 6 weeks old

Oh wow, I didn't think it could last that long! That's great.
What size of Lanisoh are you talking about though?

Lansinoh is great. You only need to use a tiny bit and it helps so much :)

Also love Lasinoh. Used religiously it works amazingly well. I have yet to go through more than half a tube per baby and great that it's safe to use while breastfeeding.

Oh wow, I didn't think it could last that long! That's great.
What size of Lanisoh are you talking about though?

It's the 40ml one, there's still a bit left in it but I've not needed it since DD was 6 weeks old. Might still have another week or two left in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->