Breasts are not sore? !

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing. Every month after I ovulate I get sore breasts up until I get AF I am between 7 & 9 dpo and nothing. is this good or does it mean possibly I did not ovulate?

I usually have extremely sore bbs 3 or 4 days before af arrives and she's due Friday and nothing for me. I hear from a lot of girls it can be a sign of pregnancy if you normally have sore girls. Hope that's what it is for you!

I've heard the same thing that many women don't get sore boobs when pregnant and normally do before AF, mine aren't either and I'm 6 dpo, last cycle I had implantation cramps from 5 to 8 dpo (was a chemical unfortunately) and this cycle nothing:( xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies. I took a test this am and swear i can see a line but refuse to get my hopes up. I will post a pic once i am done at the vet with poochy. It is an $.88 wal mart test, i always get evaps with these but there was a line at the 4 min mark. Never seen that.

It sounds so promising, FX! Please upload a pic as soon as you can :)

here it is girlsbut I took another with SMU and I don't see anything. maybe it was the indent but it came up right away

Attachments

• 20140904_062302.jpg
    20140904_062302.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
With my first pregnancy I got such sore BB's and sensitive nipples! Im not 9DPO and nothing :( hoping every pregnancy is different..

sorry, meant to say, Im now 9 DPO and nothing (i.e. no sore BB"s)

I get sore boobies every month from ovulation to AF and a few cycles ago I didn't get sore boobs until 9DPO so of course I researched it and a lot of women who were in a similar situation had found out they were pregnant.. low and behold a few days later my AF arrived. I have no clue why it took 9 days past ovulation for them to become sore, damn PMS symptoms!!! x

I don't see anything on my computer, but these screens can be tricky and things look different in person. If you think there is something, there likely is. Keep testing (you're only 9dpo, right?) and hopefully the next couple of days will show something more definite. Fingers still crossed!

Yeah its very light. Im 8-10 dpo. Not entirely sure.

I nearly always get sore boobs leading up to AF, the month I fell pregnant with my son I didn't until I was 6 weeks preg, so it's definitely poss.
But this time round they have been sore since ovulation so I think I'm out cos that's normal for me, but then every pregnancy can have diff symptoms & apparently until implantation your body doesn't know u are preg anyway

Im pretty sure it was the indent line bc I did a frer and nothing. Starting to get really discouraged.

Really sorry baby love I know how disappointing that can bexxxxStill plenty of time for a bfp:) xxxx

There is still time for a bfp I got mine at 12dpo on a FRER they were all bfn up until then

Yay! A no sore boobs thread! :haha: I've had 12ttc cycles of which 3 were chemical, all 12 cycles I've had big and sore boobs from around 3-10dpo when they vanish in time for af to arrive. This cycle I'm 7dpo and so far nothing :( maybe if I squeeze really hard lol.

Don't get discouraged yet, ive never gotten a bfp before 10dpo! Can't wait to hear more updates :)

Any updates ? :) 9dpo and desperately squeezing my boobs hoping to find a hint of soreness :haha: maaaybe a tiny bit on the side :) but so not like every other cycle !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->