Breasts aren't as tender please help

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I am only 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My breasts have been very tender but today the tenderness isn't so bad and don't feel nearly as tender as they did. Still a bit tender but not as bad.
Is this normol this early on? Does breast tenderness come and go in very early pregnancy.
I've done a test and still getting very dark lines am praying that is a good sign.
I've had 2 chemicals and a MC in the past so I'm really worrying.
Please help

I can’t say for certain as mine are just finally letting up now, except for my nipples :dohh: but I believe I’ve read another thread similar to yours where a lady’s weren’t sore early on but baby was just fine! They might come back with a vengeance tomorrow, you never know hun. Hang in there :hugs:

Thanks hun I really hope so. I'm worried sick. I was so so happy and felt like I cud start relaxing a little and now with the symptoms vanishing I'm really scared.
There still a little tender but no where near as bad. Last night they were so so sore and today barly there.
I did a cheepy test this morning and the line came out fainter than yesterdays and I thought oh know this is it.
I've done another cheepy test tonight and the line came up the same as the control line.
Also done the Asda purple lid tests there 20ml tests and the line is coming up strait away but seems a bit fainter than the one I did last night. That's why I did another cheepy and was surprised that one came up as dark as control because this morning's mine was so faint.

Try not to worry. I have yet to throw up in this pregnancy, whereas I did in my others, even my ectopic! It’s easy to jump to believing something is going wrong, but I’m sure you’re fine sweetie. Pregnancy is so stressful sometimes!

Thank you hon.
Oh my gosh it really is very worrying.
Thank you so much for the reassurance.
I've been feeling so so queezy all week but that's gone tonight as well.
Hopefully I'll wake tommorow and all symptoms will have returned.

Hey I have been the same tenderness was on and off throughout and almost completely gone by 8 weeks. It has come and gone I worried at first too, I’m 13 wks now. 4 wks is early so you’ve still got symptoms to come probably! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy hun xx

Thank you ladies.
I've woken up today and breasts are sore again and been feeling queezy all day. I'm almost 5 weeks now.
Thank you all for ure help
Congtratulations on ure pregnancies.
Hugs and love

I am exactly in the same shoes, breasts were huge and super sore until a couple of days ago. They're now small again and not at all painful. I also have really bad cramps (feels like AF is coming any second) but no bleeding. This is so much more stressful than the 2WW!!!

I am exactly in the same shoes, breasts were huge and super sore until a couple of days ago. They're now small again and not at all painful. I also have really bad cramps (feels like AF is coming any second) but no bleeding. This is so much more stressful than the 2WW!!!

Totaly agree. Well I'm almost 7 weeks now and I can honestly say that symptoms come and go in early preganacy.
My symptoms came back again sore boobs and feeling queezy all day.
I still Get days now where my symptoms are not so bad and then other days were I feel so sick and my boobs are so sore. Yesterday my boobs were agony but today they are still tender but not as bad.
It's totaly normol for symptoms to be worse some days and not so bad others.
Hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->