Breasts not sore

ourmiracle17

Reaction score
I am 8w1d. In the begiining I had super sore breasts. Then they got less sore for a little while. Then it picked back up but was more the sides and nipples. Usually they hurt pretty bad when I roll over in bed or something. I noticed last night they did not hurt at all. I even was on my stomach and no pain. Kind of freaks me out a little. I know this gets asked tons, but hard to not worry. I had an ultrasound last Tuesday and baby was perfect with heart rate 144.

I'm 9 w 5 days and I've noticed the sore boobs come in waves. They were less sore last week than they had been, but they have become sore again this week.
I know it's really hard not to freak out when symptoms pop in and out, but seeing the heart beat is such a positive sign!

My nipples only hurt for a couple days at a time past 6 weeks with 2 of my babies... With one, they never hurt. With two, they hurt for months!!! They're all healthy, and that doesn't mean anything. It's just the way your body is processing the hormones at the current moment, and symptoms will fluctuate.

Don't worry... they really do come and go. There were plenty of times I was prodding them panicking because they didn't hurt anymore and they generally got sore again a day or so later. I'd say after 8 weeks they never got quite as sore as around 6-7 weeks anyway. :)

My boobs have become less sore in the past few days. I've noticed when the seatbelt goes over my boob in the car I've stopped yelping :haha:

This is number4 for me and my boobs have never hurt with any of them. Number 3 my nipples were mega sensitive but other than that no other booby symptoms

This is the first pregnancy I've had that I got sore nipples at the beginning.. and that was only for the first month or so too.

My constant boob pain in the earlier weeks was replaced with occasional bursts a couple of weeks ago (I'm 13+3 now). Most of my symptoms are disappearing now, and I'm back on some of the foods I was avoiding before. Just a sign of adjusting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->