Breasts very sore on the side near armpits

Eyes On Fire

Reaction score
Well AF was due on the 24th and still a no show. Amongst other symptoms. I've noticed very recently my boobs have started to get very sore/tender to the touch on the sides near the armpits and sometimes go all the way underneath my breasts. I've never felt anything like this before. Anyone else experiencing this? I've also got quite a few green veins that are a lot more noticeable. I feel that all my "symptoms" are pointing at pregnancy but so far I've only gotten BFNs. Could it still be too early at 4 days past AF? I mean I don't chart so I'm not sure when I ovulated.

Well if you are getting BFN's you may of ovulated late and it threw off AF... Painful bbs/armpits can be early pregnancy symptom but I had those as well and AF hit me like a ton of bricks... Personally I would get a blood test done so I can find out for sure if I was pregnant or not... I hope AF stays away from you hun...
AF and early pregnancy symptoms mock each other... hope to hear of your :bfp: soon :)

Wishing you the best FX'D this is your month :)

Well AF was due on the 24th and still a no show. Amongst other symptoms. I've noticed very recently my boobs have started to get very sore/tender to the touch on the sides near the armpits and sometimes go all the way underneath my breasts. I've never felt anything like this before. Anyone else experiencing this? I've also got quite a few green veins that are a lot more noticeable. I feel that all my "symptoms" are pointing at pregnancy but so far I've only gotten BFNs. Could it still be too early at 4 days past AF? I mean I don't chart so I'm not sure when I ovulated.

I'm with you, 3 days late, BFNS the day before and the day of, My breasts were sore in exactly the same place about 2 days ago, now it seems to have dissappeared. Still have a few veins though. I also had cramping last night and thought af was going to come but nothing. Hmm, I suppose we will just hav to wait.:hugs:

I'm glad I'm not alone. When will you test again? I'm going to pick up a different brand of tests Tuesday evening and test again Wednesday morning if AF has yet to arrive before then.

I'm glad I'm not alone. When will you test again? I'm going to pick up a different brand of tests Tuesday evening and test again Wednesday morning if AF has yet to arrive before then.

Well, since it;s the 28th I was thinking about just holding off until the 1st to see if AF comes. Poor DH is going mad watching me constantly run out to get tests so I think i'll give him a break and wait a few days.

sounds like a really good sign to me hun, i had this to and got a bfp last fri, so best of luck, i really hope its your month. xx

Well, since it;s the 28th I was thinking about just holding off until the 1st to see if AF comes. Poor DH is going mad watching me constantly run out to get tests so I think i'll give him a break and wait a few days.

It was OH's idea to go and get another test Tuesday evening if AF is still a no show. So I guess we'll see what happens. FXed for the both of us.

This is a super old thread, but I'm bumping it up so I don't start another one. Thank you Google search :)

I am having this problem, the sore boobs on the side near the armpits. It almost feels like there is a big old lump in there! They have been sore since O day. Anyone have any ideas? Like I said, I have google searched it but of course all that comes up is breast cancer sites, and I don't really think that's what it is? Lymph nodes maybe?

There ARE lymph nodes in your underarms, and one right in the side of your breast near your underarm. It could totally be that.e's the

ETA: I couldn't really scan in my anatomy textbook :dohh: but here's the best representation I could find online: https://columbiadoctors.photobooks.com/Health/images/ei_0290.jpg

Right, that looks to be right where it hurts. But why would they be swollen? And I swear they are harder right there?

Lymph nodes can be swollen for a number reasons.

When I had a miscarriage in 2008, my breasts were only sore on the sides near my armpits. Never anywhere else.

I am totally freaked out. Should I see a doctor about this?

Idk what I'm feeling, but its definitely harder where it hurts.

It never hurts to get things checked out. Has it been hard there the whole time or is it new?

I have this too! I am only 7dpo and have had it since about 2dpo. My breasts feel dense in the outter portion if that makes any sense. I have read that it could be early sign of pregnancy due to milk glands growing and preparing. I hope that's what it is for us both! Good luck, hoping you get your BFP!

I'm not sure if its been hard the whole time, but it sure is now. Both sides have hurt for almost two Weeks now tho. I'm going to call the doctor in the morning and see what they say. I hope it's a good sign too but it's scary at the same time!

I've had that since 6dpo too and was pondering what it was a symptom of. I'm inclined to wait and see what happens when AF due (as I am assuming that if it comes, the achy will go)

Yes, I think I will just wait too. If it does get any worse, or the lumps get harder/bigger, I will be going in. But maybe this is just a sign AF is around the corner. It's just strange, and something I've never had before...

OMG. I totally have had this since like 2dpo!! It hurts only on the outskirts. And mostly my right boob! Really weird. I am 7dpo today. I hope we all get our BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->