Breasts very sore on the side near armpits

Ugh, I caved. I used SMU and a FRER and got a BFN. I'm so upset, even though I know I can still get a + my odds are pretty low. Why am I having these strange symptoms and not getting pregs?

Well, today they still hurt but it seems the pain is like... migrating? They are pretty tender almost all the way around now, but it was like the pain was moving. Gosh, I hope I'm pregs and just have a late sticker! And I have a HORRIBLE headache! This was one of the biggest symptoms I had before my MC. As much as I hate them, I hope I have another one tomorrow. Now I'm officially TTC crazy :)

Heh! I hope you are too! Me similarly as I am getting Really tired of constantly feeling like Af is about to start and I need to get to the lol. At 11 dpo! If it does start now I'm going to the Dr!

This is happening to me too except af came on Sunday so I don't think it's a symptom for me. Although af has only lasted 3 days at most the last two times instead of the normal 7 days.

Good luck, I really hope it's a symptom for you guys!!

My breasts started hurting like this last night before bed. They are still super sore this morning! This feeling reminds me of when I got my milk in with my daughter. Fx'ed it is a good sign and we all get our BFP's this month! Keep us posted everyone!

Well then I am praying to the milk gods that it is our glands working themselves up to lactate! :rofl: Today mine don't seem to hurt as bad as they have, but I haven't been poking and prodding at them for the last 12 hours either :haha:

hey there ! i know this thread is a bit old but just wanted to check in and see what the outcome was w/ your sore breasts ??? hoping all results were what you were all wanting to hear :thumbup:

i just did a google on it this morning and came across this thread so i thought i'd post trying to seek some more info...

mine have been sore for almost a month now on and off but last night they were SUPER dooper sore... it's more consistant now these past few days...

my AF has been whacky now for a while so my doc put me on a new pill and i've noticed a pattern that since i have been on that my breasts have been super tender. i'm thinking maybe that could be a reason ?? i had crazy cramping going on but got my period after and the doc says cramping was constipation ... i NEVER heard of that before and didn't know it could cause so much pain ...

but this boob thing is starting to drive me crazy ... i'm meant to be due for AF now-ish ... am thinking if it's not here tomorrow to maybe start thinking about another option of what it could be ??????? :baby:

otherwise maybe a visit to the doc again about these pill symptoms... :nope:

i read somewhere that a cyst is a possible reason for breasts to be sore ??
and your AF but i've never had sore breasts before w/ AF.

Well I got AF last cycle and about the 2nd day of AF the soreness went away. They are sore again this cycle like they were last cycle, but today they are so tender I can't stand to even touch them and almost cried when I ran into a doorway earlier. (I'm kinda klutzy :haha:) I've tried to google it and from what I've found progesterone can cause breast tenderness and that is the dominate hormone after you O to AF. So, I'm just hoping I have high progesterone because that's not really a bad thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->