Breathing a sigh of relief

kasey590

Reaction score
After our MC I've been praying like crazy this one sticks!! So today I did another clear blue test and its moved onto the next stage so 2-3 (4-5 weeks) and I'm feeling a little relieved. I've watched the lines get darker and darker so I know I'm good for now. I had my bloods done and dating scan booked in so let's see how it goes but so far I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Awesome! Congrats! :happydance:

I'm 4 weeks 1 day today. I found out I was pregnant with FRER yesterday. If I was to test with CBD it would say 1-2 weeks? When should I expect a 3-4 weeks result? Kinda nervous about another MC too...

well im not sure to be honest?? I did mine about a week ago and i was in the middle of 3-4 weeks and it showed up 1-2. Then today it changed to 2-3 which is 4-5 weeks?

I'm 4 weeks 1 day today. I found out I was pregnant with FRER yesterday. If I was to test with CBD it would say 1-2 weeks? When should I expect a 3-4 weeks result? Kinda nervous about another MC too...

well im not sure to be honest?? I did mine about a week ago and i was in the middle of 3-4 weeks and it showed up 1-2. Then today it changed to 2-3 which is 4-5 weeks?

I just took mine and it said 1-2 weeks. How many days did you wait to test again?

Thanks ladies!!!!

I tested about a week later Hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back