Breathing Issues

Fergie

Rainbows & angel mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the feeling like they can't get a deep breath ?. I'm having problems doing this and of course the more i think about it the worse it gets. I'm not going into panic mode or that, it's more just annoying iykwim. I don't remember this from my last pregnancy and i'm just wondering if it's normal.

Was wondering this too - I'm the same . . at times I feel like I need to inhale quite deep a few times before I'm back to normal (if that makes sense!!)

Yeah i know exactly what you mean. It's really hard to describe .. it just feels as if the air you're breathing just isn't reaching the bottom of your lungs.

I know things get squished with the baby moving up, but as i said i really don't remember this with my last one .. i just thought it was me being odd as usual :D !!

Yup, I feel like that as well. Also climbing the 2 flights of stairs I have bene doing everyday for the last 2 years at work are really difficult now. I find myself huffing and puffing and feel really silly when talking to a friend once we reach the top, because she has no idea that I'm pregs.

Also a few nights ago I really noticed it when I was in bed. It was harder to breath.

Oh gosh, I am glad I am not the only one feeling this. I have been so out of breath lately. I wasn't sure what was going on, but it is very annoying.

Same here, up the stairs with my son and its making me out of breath already and needed to sit down for a moment! It is so annoying, as I can remember when pg with my son and it was started when I was in between 2nd tri and 3rd tri. XXX

I'm also puffed out much more easily.. which may be down to lack of fitness and christmas rather than baby! However, I noticed when I'm lying in bed, and have been resting for a long time I'm still breathing much more rapidly than I used to. I googled it, cos I thought it was strange. It must have started when I was only like 6 weeks which seems mad but I can't think of any other reason for it!

I've been getting this too the past couple of days, it comes and goes and feels like i aren't breathing enough air in or something, or like im not breathing fast enough!
It happens when im just sat around too :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"