Breech at 30 weeks and has been for a while

Katteh

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Baby has been breech for the past 3 weeks or so, before that it was lying oblique with its head above my left hip. I realise there is loads of time for baby to turn but I'm just after some stories of ladies whose babies were breech for a few weeks then turned please!

My daughter was head down from early on so I've got it in my mind this one will never turn! I'm not bothering with techniques to turn yet as its so early but if baby is breech at 34 weeks still I will have to start thinking about it I guess!xx

My sil gave birth 2 weeks ago, her lo was breech until her 38 week appointment.

Hey hun at 30 weeks my baby was breech, and 32 weeks my baby turned into the right position, so honestly they could turn at any point. Don't panic. i heard stories where the baby turns at 38-39th weeks. But I also know someone whose baby turned so early on into the head down position & at her 39th week appt they realized the baby turned back into th breach position and she had to have c-section. So honestly it's so unpredictable what can happen. At 30th week appt I panicked as well and my doctor told me not to, and she was completely right, 2 weeks later baby turned.

34 weeks here, and my baby is laying sideways. I knew he was before my appointment yesterday anyway though because his feet are in my right side, and his hiccups are on my left side. Try not to stress about it b/c they can turn at the last minute, and I'd wait until you drop to worry. I'm having another C-section so for me it doesn't matter.. It is just uncomfortable. But, either way I guess I'd be uncomfy:)

Don't worry too much - mine was transverse at 31 weeks, then head down at my 34 week app (posterior though unfortunately!) - you've still got plenty of time for your baby to turn :)

My baby was breech at 32 weeks and head down at 36 weeks, so no worries, the baby still has time to turn!

Thank you ladies, I really appreciate the reassurance! I spent a good couple of weeks making sure I was always sat correctly and being on all fours when my daughter was back to back and thankfully I managed to get her to turn, but I feel like breech s a whole different ball game!

Fingers crossed that baby decides to turn soon!xx

Our baby is breech now too... Doctor said she doesn't expect her to turn for a few weeks and no worries :) I just figure she will turn when she is ready to.

My baby is breeched head up as well. Sometimes she turns on her side transverse but them ends up breeched at my appointments. Does anyone know if they do ultrasounds for measurements or to check positioning in last few weeks?

There's loads of time yet. My son turned at 37 weeks x

Saw midwife today and baby is head down and 4/5ths engaged, so I really was worrying for nothing! I know baby is likely to move again but at least it seems to know what it's meant to be doing!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->