Breech at 31 weeks

OP, any updates?
Did your baby flip?

Thank you for asking!
Yes she did! She was head down at 32 weeks and at my scan last week at 36 weeks. I do feel a bit on edge that she could flip back, haha! I don't know why! :shrug:

Thank you for the update!
Dis you get a huge movement when baby flipped or was it just super subtle?

What were the movements like when your LO was breech? I had reduced movements and then found out yesterday (30 week appt) that baby is frank breech and that was probably why.

Most of my movements are little, not big at all like they were w my other babies. Although today i was laying down and i had a huge, actuqlly painful kick. Felt like a foot was.going to go through my belly button. Idk if he flipped or not.

I hope your LO stays put!

OP, any updates?
Did your baby flip?

Thank you for asking!
Yes she did! She was head down at 32 weeks and at my scan last week at 36 weeks. I do feel a bit on edge that she could flip back, haha! I don't know why! :shrug:

Thank you for the update!
Dis you get a huge movement when baby flipped or was it just super subtle?

What were the movements like when your LO was breech? I had reduced movements and then found out yesterday (30 week appt) that baby is frank breech and that was probably why.

Most of my movements are little, not big at all like they were w my other babies. Although today i was laying down and i had a huge, actuqlly painful kick. Felt like a foot was.going to go through my belly button. Idk if he flipped or not.

I hope your LO stays put!

I had no idea baby had flipped. I felt movements/pressing up quite high but I thought it was her head up until I had my scan and confirmed she was head down. Yours sounds hopeful though, when I was googling like mad there were lots of women saying they felt a big movement. But I also read babies often flip while mum is asleep as that's when you're most relaxed and they have the space to do it, so possibly mine flipped while I was asleep.

Watch out for hiccups. For me that's the only way I can really tell which way up she is - they feel very low down. Also, if you have a Doppler you can use that to try and locate baby's heartbeat which should be just below your belly button level if they're head down (but it's hard to be able to tell when the Doppler is directly over the heart to be honest!)

I'm not too sure what movements were like when she was breech as I hadn't considered the possibility and therefore wasn't really focusing on the location/strength of movements.

But rest assured (like I should have!) baby really does have loads of time and space to flip at 30 weeks. I did forward leaning inversions from spinningbabies.com five times a day for the two weeks between finding out she was breech and finding out she'd flipped. No idea if that's what did it but certainly didn't hurt.

I hope she stays put too!

thank you. It is very reassuring.
My third baby was sideways until almost 36 weeks and that stressed me out as they sent me to a different OB and i had to decide about ecv or CS if she didnt turn. Thankdully she did but im a worrywart lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->