Breech baby 27 weeks

Swanny

Reaction score
Hi,

I just had a 4d scan tonight but she said the baby is breech and she couldn't get pics etc so we are booked in for 3 weeks time.

She said the baby should be in a better position by then.

Just wondering if most babies are breech at this stage or could it mean that baby will stay breech or more likely too?

x

Hi

I had a scan at 26weeks, and baby was breech... im now 35weeks and the little bugger is still breech!!

What are they doing for you? Do you just have to wait and see if baby turns?

My baby was transverse ever since the start until like 27 weeks, then I was laying in bed one night and felt a really weird feeling, few days later had an appointment and she was head down and has been head down ever since!

Your baby has tons of time to turn, so don't worry!
If your baby is still breech by 35-36 weeks you can do alot yourself to try and turn him/her, like accupuncture, breech inversion ( www.spinningbabies.com) , stay down on all fours for a while everday, walk alot, have a better posture (like sitting on an excersize ball instead of sitting on the couch ) etc.

Babies move around a lot on their own. Breech at 27 weeks is nothing to worry about, the doctor will keep an eye out, and if it's still breech at 37 weeks they may try to turn it, but at this point I wouldn't worry about it.

I had a sono at 28 weeks and she was breech. I have another one coming up on Feb 24 so maybe she has turned by then. Im pretty sure shes still breech right now cause i feel her kicks on my bladder and hips.

My son is breech as well, and I'm doing everything I can to get him head down (I had a C-Section with my first as he was breech too). The earlier you can encourage him to move, the better, as the further on you are, the less room they have to move. The spinning babies website is really good - lots of useful tips and info :)

I was transverse breech until 37 weeks and then he turned! x

Plenty of time to turn like some one said they turn up to 35 weeks then your doctor will talk to you if she hasn't

Ive just found out today my LO is breech at 32 weeks. Still loads of time for them to move so try not to worry :)

Daisy was breech at our 4d scan too, and I had an anterior placenta which didnt help either. By the time we went back for our rescan at 30 weeks, she had moved headown but by then she was too big to get a good look at :( x

My LO was breach untill 36 weeks then turned on his own.I would not worry yet hun there is lots of time.x

Daisy was breech at our 4d scan too, and I had an anterior placenta which didnt help either. By the time we went back for our rescan at 30 weeks, she had moved headown but by then she was too big to get a good look at :( x

omg your babies are adorable so cute!!:thumbup:

Thanks everyone, I'll take a look at the spinning babies website. I've got very bad lower backache at the moment though, I tried the hips elevated on pillows last night which is said in my baby book could help but my back was so sore!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->