Breech bub has turned and is FULLY engaged!!

MommaCC

Reaction score
Well just got back from MW appointment and my lil man has turned and is now fully engaged!! I'm only 36 weeks eekk!! But he's measuring about 38 weeks and MW thinks that's more likely!!

I've been doing exercises from spinning babies for the last two weeks since finding out he was breech. Also bouncing on my ball and walking more and all seem to have gone the trick!!

I'm so excited that I can do evicting process still gunna wait till I'm 37 weeks according to my ticker tho!!

:hug: xxxxxx

Ooo exciting stuff!! :D you must be sooo pleased :hugs: xxxx

I'm over the moon Gemm thanks hunni!!
Ummar is your lo breech then??

I've looked up spinning babies - which ones did you do and what do you think helped?
Hope now he's more or less ready to go he won't keep you waiting! x

woo hoo! Well done baby! Can i just ask what is the exercise 'spinning babies' ? xx

yes, i am breech and need to start spinnign excercises.

What EXACTLY did you do? how often etc

I did the knee chest/ all fours exercise. But if Im Really honest I think bouncing on my birthing ball and also walking around alot has help loads! Also sitting up really straight all the time no slouching and :sex: on all fours :blush: that's everything I did girls. I really hope it can help someone else too!

Would he be ok if he came soon tho?? Am I not still a bit early that's my only worry??

I did the all fours thing for 15 mins at a time twice a day as it's quite uncomfortable. And I sit on my ball for an hour in the evening while I watch a bit of telly and I bouncy and roll very lightly. X

if he came now, you/he would be fine.....

That is really good! Is this your first baby? xx

My boy was born at 36 weeks hun, he weighed 5lb 5, was perfectly healthy, still is. I was discharged the next day, only reason we were kept in was cos of me xx

Yeah this is my first baby. I've now got weekly mw appointments to keep an eye on me. I just hope he stays in a little longer! I'm sure I'll end up 2 weeks over due or something!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->