Breech/ Transverse help!

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello! I'm 35 and 4 today and Baby is breech and was transverse for the 3 weeks before that. My OB doesn't think she'll turn at this point unless I do an ECV and I'm opposed to that. SO we scheduled a C Section for me on May 28th!!!

Well, now I'm desperate to get this LO head down in the next 3 weeks. I know she's running out of room. I'm doing spinning babies stuff....any other advice?!?!?!

Any specific spinning babies things that work the best? How should I sleep???

Any other breech mammas out there to commiserate with?!?!

I have no specific advice, except to say mine was breech until 38w... I didn’t do anything special to turn him. don’t give up!

Oh Allie, really hope she turns head down before the C section date!
This is my first and she is not breech, so I dont have a good advice for you, but please keep us posted. Heard lots of good things about Spinning babies website

Thanks ladies. I'll update after my scan on Friday! I hope she's moved head down but I think I need to start mentally preparing for a May 28 C-section just in case!

My little one switches from transverse head to the right to breech, she’s only ever been in this position every scan has shown the same, I don’t expect her to move, and won’t try the evc as I think there is a reason to why she must have always been in this position??
We will see, my next app is 34 weeks, which I will be sent for a scan.
But always had very low kicks, nothing above my belly button, when she’s transverse it doesn’t even feel like I’ve got a baby above my belly button, but by 33 weeks my fundus hight is well above, and should have a little bum in it..

Yeah that's what this LO has been like since 33 weeks or earlier I think! Transverse head to the right or breech. I agree, I won't do ECV in case there is a cord reason she is staying in this position.

I AM trying to do optimal body positioning, some yoga poses, and water handstands as for one thing, they feel good on my body and it's more like creating a 'hammock' for Baby and opening up my body a bit, but I'm not literally moving her on my own if that makes sense? As far as I can tell spinning babies stuff is okay/safe.

I have had people suggest oils, as well as chiro and accupuncture but I'm not sure what will do. The oils apparently draw the baby to them.

I wonder if they can tell at my scan tomorrow if the cord is long/okay?!?!?

Yeah that's what this LO has been like since 33 weeks or earlier I think! Transverse head to the right or breech. I agree, I won't do ECV in case there is a cord reason she is staying in this position.

I AM trying to do optimal body positioning, some yoga poses, and water handstands as for one thing, they feel good on my body and it's more like creating a 'hammock' for Baby and opening up my body a bit, but I'm not literally moving her on my own if that makes sense? As far as I can tell spinning babies stuff is okay/safe.

I have had people suggest oils, as well as chiro and accupuncture but I'm not sure what will do. The oils apparently draw the baby to them.

I wonder if they can tell at my scan tomorrow if the cord is long/okay?!?!?

How did the scan go??

Thanks for thinking of me, she moved head down!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back