• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bridal Shower Question

mandaa1220

Reaction score
My MOH and myself are both getting married within a month and a half of eachother. My wedding is April 12th and hers will be May 31st. I am also her MOH. Imagine what a stressful time this will be! :haha:

Anyways, I'm thinking about messaging the other ladies in the bridal party to start discussing shower ideas, but prior to doing that I want to know when would be a good time to throw one for her. I don't know if it would be more smart to throw one before or after my wedding.

BEFORE, I'm sure I will be very stressed out trying to manage things having to do with my wedding.

AFTER, we have limited time to throw one, as I'll be on my honeymoon the first and second week in May, which leaves the weekend after my wedding...

I don't know. I've never done this before... been a MOH or the bride, so I don't know what the best decision would be... Any ideas? HELP ME :wacko:

Sorry I cannot help, it's not common to have a bridal shower in the UK. Good Luck with it tough, you will be able to stress together. It will be quite fun xx

Sorry I cannot help, it's not common to have a bridal shower in the UK. Good Luck with it tough, you will be able to stress together. It will be quite fun xx

Oh! I had no idea! Thank you :flower:

There are some US brides on here so hopefully they will pop along to help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"