Bride with a bump..i need help for decision

Hello,

I am getting married next week at 35 weeks pregnant. I was sooo worried about my dress and was the one thing making me think to move the wedding. I really have still got the perfect dress and even if I wasn't 8 month pregnant I would still have the dress. I spoke to ALL the dress shops in my area and they all said you don't need a maternity dress and showed me the sort of thing that would flatter a bump. I will post some pics when I get them.

If you need any advice definately speak to the shops, it's far more common than you think and they know what sort of thing to expect. Also try dresses on with cushions down you! Gives you an idea at least. I got one size 14, normally would wear an 8, got a lace up back for easy adjustment and all I had to have admendment wise was the top part taken in and only cost a few pound to get changed xx

Wow thats exciting, congrats! Ill be around 7/8 months by then, just wanna get it over with because when the baby comes it will be all baby time! And it'll be great if you post some pictures :) thanks!:hugs:

I am just going to post a couple of photos now on the board, I have got some close up ones to come of the back etc so you can see what I mean about the style to reduce alterations but thought id let you know as a start xx

Hello,

I am getting married next week at 35 weeks pregnant. I was sooo worried about my dress and was the one thing making me think to move the wedding. I really have still got the perfect dress and even if I wasn't 8 month pregnant I would still have the dress. I spoke to ALL the dress shops in my area and they all said you don't need a maternity dress and showed me the sort of thing that would flatter a bump. I will post some pics when I get them.

If you need any advice definately speak to the shops, it's far more common than you think and they know what sort of thing to expect. Also try dresses on with cushions down you! Gives you an idea at least. I got one size 14, normally would wear an 8, got a lace up back for easy adjustment and all I had to have admendment wise was the top part taken in and only cost a few pound to get changed xx

Wow thats exciting, congrats! Ill be around 7/8 months by then, just wanna get it over with because when the baby comes it will be all baby time! And it'll be great if you post some pictures :) thanks!:hugs:

I am just going to post a couple of photos now on the board, I have got some close up ones to come of the back etc so you can see what I mean about the style to reduce alterations but thought id let you know as a start xx

Ok:thumbup:

We are getting married in june and have just found out we are expecting (we planned to start TTC this month knowing we could be pregnant for the wedding), I'll be 25 weeks at the wedding and already have my dress picked it, it is being made for me and before i picked it I spoke to the lady and explained i might be pregnant by them so she showed me dresses that will be easy to alter to allow for my bump

Will ring them in the next couple of weeks to tell them actually :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->