Bridesmaids

Sovereign

Reaction score
How many bridesmaids is everyone having? I'm having one and a maybe and a flower girl x

Oops, my son's going to be a page boy too! x

I had two bridesmaids but also had 2 flower girls and a ring bearer so it was a larger wedding party :D

I had three bridemaids and no flower girl or rng bearer.

One suggestion I would make is NEVER pick someone who you feel obligated to have but don't really want. Both myself and my best friend didthat and have so many regrets...and our pictures are full of that person.

I had 2 and a flowergirl, I didnt like one fo them and was forced into having her as a bridesmaid by the in laws and her emotionally blackmailing MIL and OH

I had 2 and a flowergirl, I didnt like one fo them and was forced into having her as a bridesmaid by the in laws and her emotionally blackmailing MIL and OH

That's not very nice! x

Im only having Brooke and thats it, otherwise i will be opening up a minefield there are 7 young girls in the family who ALL want to be bridesmaids :rolleyes:

:rofl: in some wedding magazine there was someone with about 10 young bridesmaids, looked ridiculous :lol:

yep i think i'm just having maddilynne! agree with holly, i think it could open up a huge can of worms!!

i had two bridesmaids...should have been 3 but my SIL (who my OH asked to be bridesmaid) decided to change her mind after we bought the shoes and dresses and didn't have the decency to tell me herself.

im having my three friends as bridesmaids as there are lots of girls in my family so decided to avoid arguments. and got our lo and oh two girls as flower girls.

I had three bridesmaids, a matron of honour and a flower girl; DH had his three groomsmen, best man and a ring bearer.

I'm having my mate Ben as a sort of 'best man' taking the maid/matron of honour role, my younger cousin Rachel as bridesmaid, OH's neice as flowergirl and a maybe on an adult bridesmaid to look after the girls! As far as I know OH will just be having a best man.

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->