Bridesmaids

i had 3 bridesmaids & 2 flower girls :D x
my sis & 2 friends, and my cousin & daughter as flower girls xx

Ive got one maid of honour and 4 bridesmaids

I had two, my best friend and her sister (also my friend). They were both absolute Godsends in the run-up and on the day. :)

I'm having my two sisters, Cormack's going to be the page boy!

I am so not sure about this as there are a few options, i dont even know who my maid of honor will be.
All i do know is that my god daughter will be flower girl, also my cousin will be included.
Would then love my two best friends but it comes down to costs on dresses.
x

I had one Maid of Honour (24), 2 bridesmaids (13, 12) and 1 pageboy (12).

https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/MrsVenn/Wedding/cdp-226-1.jpg

I had 1 bridesmaid (best mates daughter 21), 1 flowergirl (3year old niece), 3 bridesmen (my brothers), 2 ushers (2nephews 13 and 8) and 3 pageboys (3, 3, and 4)

Basically a lot of men in suits and three pretty dresses!

I had my little sister as a bridesmaid, she was 7 at the time. I was going to have my OH's nephew as a pageboy (he was 4) but he got really nervous on the day and didn't want to do it, bless him! :D x

I had 3 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls

I am having 1 adult bridesmaid (my sister) and 1 little bridesmaid (my friends daughter) and 2 pageboys (nephews)

I have 2 cousins that are expecting to be bridesmaids as they were bridesmaids for my sister but I don't want them. The picture in my head doesn't have them there as bridesmaids, I talked to DP and my mum about asking them and they have both said i am NOT to ask them if i don't want to, it's my day not theres, so i have decided not to ask them!

I know one of them won't really care but the other ...... i'm not expecting it to go down well but oh well

2 bridesmaides and Tabitha as flower girl :)

if all goes to plan then 3, my three girls :cloud9: faith will be almost 4 and the twins will be about 18 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->