• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bridezillas

AbbynChloe

Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this??

Are these women for real?? After watching this I am certain some women need psychiatric assessment before they are allowed to be a bride!!

I mean there is one woman insisting her bridesmaids be over 200lb :saywhat:

I can't wait to be a bride (need to find me a husband first) but brides can't really be that much of a nightmare??!!??

i watched that! so shocked, i hope i dont turn out like that in the next 2months lol x

I watched 5 mins of it and had to turn it off. I'm a bride-to-be and cannot understand how crazy they are :lol: I guess I still have time to turn into a bridezilla but I'm pretty chilled right now.

my husband is so glad I wasn't like any of those women, :wacko: I think something must snap in their mind

I know for those shows they really want the Brides to play up/punch up stuff for the camera. One of my coworkers nearly got on "Rich Bride/Poor Bride" but they told her that she'd really have to up the bitchiness if she got selected.

She wasn't comfortable with being like that on National TV so she opted out.

I saw the Episode with Porshe, it was unreal!

If I was bridesmaid for any of those girls I'd tell them to get a grip of P off :\ theyre so rude.

I recently watched the Bridezillas with bride-to-be "Suzy" and OMG! I was actually getting extremely angry at her for the way she was treating everyone. Her poor mom just kept saying "This is not how I raised you" :( She adopted Suzy and seemed to be pretty good to her over the years. Im usually against spanking, but if that were my daughter, I'd bend her over my knee and give her - her 18 yrs worth! Either that or she would be getting out of my house and paying for her own wedding. GRR.

I can't watch that show anymore lol.

On a lighter note, congrats to all of the bride-to-be's in this thread!

Oh my god, did she actually expect her bridesmaids to gain weight?

I imagine I'd be a total nightmare. Maybe that's why I've not had a proposal yet..? :lol:

Thanks ladies - it literally is horrifying viewing, and its going to be immortalised on TV forever more - is that how you'd wanna remember your big day??

shocking!!

This show is a guilty pleasure of mine lately and OH hates it! lol I can see it getting old soon but for now I just like to sit in amazement at these brides behaviour. Sure, A LOT of it is extras added to make it a good episode but some times you can tell some of it truly is the bride!

Anyone else still watching this show for a good :haha: :wedding:

I sit and wonder how any of these girls actually get engaged in the first place?

I sit and wonder how any of these girls actually get engaged in the first place?

Me too! I turn to BF and say...so I guess I need to be mean for you to actually propose? lol He just rolls his eyes lol. I'm waiting for the show where the GROOM doesn't show up after all the women threatening that they wont show!

There was one where the groom didn't show...but I guess he showed up the next day or something and they eloped. But I think it was more of the family that was being the zillas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->