Bright red bleed 11 weeks

Just wanted to send you a hug! :hugs:
I'm in a similar place. I had some bleeding at 10 weeks so I know how terrifying it is! I also have a sonogram on wednesday. Fingers crossed we both get good news!

Good luck!! Let me know how it goes for you :) its so scary :(

Thanks for all the reassurance ladies, hearing people having similar experiences with good results makes me feel a lot better. Its back to just tiny brown sporting again thankfully , not even enough to reach a pad.

Had some clots after a BM today, appointment is in 30 minutes. My sister bailed on me last minute so I am stuck going alone with my 3 yeard old. I am terrified of the news I am about to receive, the clots have took all hope away. :(

Thank you so much ladies. I am pleased to announce bubs is perfect :) no explanation for the bleed but my OB's partner (my OB was delivering a baby :) ) said he has no concerns for this baby at all. Thank you so much for all your support ladies i have been a mess!!

I know it is stressful... I have been spotting today too, but I spotted when I was pregnant with my four year old, so I am trying not to worry at all. It is hard. Your baby is fine and sometimes it just happens. :)

Great news!! Happy to hear you and baby are good!

That's wonderful! Sometimes they can just be the biggest worry.

Have only just been able to check in....so relieved that all is ok! Yay for healthy bubs!

Just wanted to add an update for anyone who comes across this thread. I spotted for a month and had one more bright red bleed before it stopped completely, no reason was found. I am now 20 weeks and baby GIRL is doing fabulous :D

Just wanted to add an update for anyone who comes across this thread. I spotted for a month and had one more bright red bleed before it stopped completely, no reason was found. I am now 20 weeks and baby GIRL is doing fabulous :D

So glad you and baby are well! And thank you for coming back and updating. I came looking for some hope and found it haha I am 12+2 today and woke up to blood at midnight. Checked with my hb monitor and found baby right away, and will call dr in the morning. But in the meantime this is exactly what I needed to see. So thank you for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"