bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'll be full term 2 weeks from sunday. 37 weeks is considered full term.

i'm sure i've got a bell around here somewhere. i love it when my cat is laying across my belly and sprout kicks. it makes her bounce!

Lol go find a cat bell!! Lmao!!!

My little dog sleeps curled up to my belly and he doesn't care of he gets kicked he just lay there :) crazy animals!

tess doesn't care either. she just sits there and lets it jiggle her! it's hilarious. sometimes she sniffs around at my belly. i wonder what she smells!

Lmao!!
I wonder what the hell she is sniffing!!

That's crazy!! They say animals can detect it before us.. And I agree before I new I was preggo cutter was very affectionate and he is never like that he usually just goes wit the flow..

Did u finish ur nursery?

i have one picture i need to hang and i'm debating on whether or not to put up some shelves my mil gave us. i can't decide if they'll look cute or cluttered.

That thing I got in her closet only looks clutter ATM bc of all the diapers and wipes but once I use them they won't look like that.. U can't ever have enough shelfs I have learned!!

My friend with a new born was talking about the bumpers and she said she untied It and pulled it passed the mattress where there face goes bc they can't roll over that young I'm thinking about doing that !

that's a really great idea! then it can look cute and still be safe. i bought a bunch of complete sheets. they have decorative sides to dress things up a little if you're not using a bumper.

Yea I'm gonna do that pretty soon so I can start laying her in her room.
And what r u gonna do with the quilt? I think I'm gonna just tuck it on the sides real good and let her sleep with it? R I might take it off and just use the sheet..
When is she old enough to be safe with the bumpers?
6months?

i'm just going to fold up the quilt and put it in our linen closet until sprout's old enough to use it. i don't think we're going to use bumpers at all. there's just enough evidence out there that shows that they cause more harm than good to convince me not to even bother with them.

we're going to slowly transition sprout to the crib. we have a snuggle nest so s/he can sleep safely in bed with us for at least a few weeks, then s/he'll go into the pack 'n lay bassinet, and then to the crib after a couple months.

i woke up at 6 with a really bad lower backache. i'm so pissed! i never get to sleep in and now when i have the chance, i can't! grrrrr :growlmad:

Awe Bex I'm sorry!!
But not to scare u but that could b a sign of labor keep a eye on it..

I have a little bassinets its could side sleeper but we r not gonna use it in our bed it ls gonna be for traveling r whatever etc but my pack n play is also a bassinet so I have that on side of my bed and that's what she is gonna use till about 4-5 months then ill put her in crib that way I feel safe about the bumpers

yeah...i'll keep an eye on it. i think sprout's just moved into a weird position, because when s/he moves, i can feel it pushing my pubic bone out.

That's odd... Do u have pressure?

Are u scared ur kid is going to be ugly?
Of course it crosses my mind .. Am I wrong?

i guess i have a little pressure on and off, but it's nothing that makes me want to run to the hospital or anything. i wonder if sprout is just dropping or something. i pretty sure you're supposed to be extremely uncomfortable all the time in your last month or so. :shrug: what can ya do? :)

oh...on the ugly thing, i guess i'm most worried about my reaction when they first hand me the baby, because the majority of babies are pretty harsh looking right out of the womb! :haha: of course, i probably wont be looking so hot myself. i guess sprout and i will both have to be understanding of each other and the trauma we've just been through! mow morgan might head for the hills, but that's another story. :rofl:

Yea I think the same thing.. Like is my mouth gonna drop bc of shock are bc of cuteness lol..

Yea my pressure comes and goes.
Btw did sprout ever move head down?
Maybe that's what ur feeling

Is Morgan home today?lance is working he doesn't get him till 4:30 today ughh

i don't know if sprout ever moved. i'm totally hoping that that's the case. i was going to ask at my appointment monday. i guess i'll find out when i reschedule.

morgan works until 6 today, so i'm here trying to get some housework and work prep done, but i think i'll have to take lots of breaks in between.

All I did was unload dish washer and reload it and I'm gonns put clothes to wash when lance gets home..
I'm so bored I wish he would call me and say hey let's go stay in New Orleans the night and have a romantic night ha yea right that's not gonns happen

:hugs: i'm sorry. it sounds like you two could use a romantic night together to reconnect before bentlie gets here.

I really want to but he would rather save money!! Which I understand but still kwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->