bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

seriously! who would even think that would be okay????

there are so many other ways to identify those babies. that's got to be some kind of joke.

I dunno they sounded serious!
Bc when I mention the dr calling CPs they said they was gonna cover it with a bandaid!!!

Cruel!!

Congrats u r soooo close !!!!
5 weeks left!!!

thanks! i'm so excited to finally get to meet our little bundle! of course, i'm totally petrified too.

I feel the same way!!
Ur having a boy!!!

My weeks r dragging bye!!!! Soooooo slow

i really feel like it's a boy. i've gotten very mixed opinions from everyone else. i'll be happy either way. i don't have a preference for this one. i guess that's why it's been so easy to stay team yellow.

jury duty today. probably won't be able to check in until this afternoon. have a great day! :)

Hi !
I hope jury duty goes well and fast for ur sake!!

I woke up at 5am with screaming hip pain..
I'm bout to leave to go to dr ...

Have a great day!!

So dr appt went well..
Bentlie was movein all over on the monitor and her heart beat was perfect!!

My hips r hurting bc there starting to spread out from bentlies head..
I go back Monday for same thing and then next Monday I get another ultra sound plus the strep b test done..

oooh...sorry your hips are hurting so much, but i'm glad your appointment went well.

my giantness got me excused from jury duty! :happydance: glad that's over with!

I knew you would get off Jury duty Bexx! I'm happy for you. Nobody wants to have to sit through court being all pregnant.

I'm so happy for u hunnie!!!

I took a long nap 4 hours at that.. I feel worse now..
I'm gonna start a meat loaf and mashed potatoes ..

Ughh what will relieve the hip pain

thanks, jumik. i'm pretty happy to have gotten out of it. this is going to be my last week at work and i'd like to be there for a little of it!

I just got out a warm bathe.. Seemed to help a litte but not much.... I was gonns take something to cook out for tomorrow but its bingo night... Feel like a old lady lmao

well it's not like you can go out drinking or something! lol

i think i've pinched my sciatic nerve on the right side. it hurts so badly i can hardly walk! what the heck????

Oh no girl!!!
Try a heating pad on low for 15 mins at a time ??

i think that's what i'll have to do. i looked it up on whattoexpect.com and it said sciatica is a really common problem when the baby starts to settle into the birthing position. maybe it's a good sign despite the discomfort!

Maybe so..
Like I said my hips hurt and have pressure below it takes everything I got to get up outta bed t sofa..

Just wondering do u sit on sofa all day r recliner?
I sit on recliner all day very rare do we sit r lay on sofa unless we feel like poo..

He is sleeping again he had been sleeping since 7pm I just took my blood sugar which btw has been great and ate a brownie now about to eat some grapes..

How r u feeling now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->