bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

threads get buried really quickly on the boards. that's probably all that happened.

hmmmm...i dunno... maybe people don't have pictures ready yet.

good morning!

out of my classroom again today to be on the interview panel for our new resource teacher.

how are your hips feeling today, annie?

Ur so lucky ur last week in school n u never in classroom :)

My hips feel alot better now they slightly ache :)

How are you ladies feeling today? Hope all the aches and pains have eased up a bit. I saw mention of a nursery thread. Where is it? I love pics even though I have none of my own yet. Our items arrive in November!

Hi sweetie..
It's in the third tri under let's share our nursery !!

hey ladies,

interviews went well today. we narrowed the pool down to two candidates that the head of the special education department with invite for a second interview.

my ass still hurts, so apparently sprout's just going to make camp on my sciatic nerve for the rest of his/her stay in my babyhouse! thank goodness i only have wednesday and friday to have to walk around my classroom and be on my feet with few breaks! i can make it!!!!

Take u a long bathe are a heating pad and some tynole..
My hips have hurt all day today.. And i been cramping as well..
I'm still cramping

wow...you've been cramping a lot! sounds so uncomfortable!!!!

i just woke up from a two hour nap! heathing up some leftovers for a sausage and pepper sandwich. morgan picked up a shift and won't be home until after midnight, so it's just me and tess! lol

Awe..
I just got back from bingo didn't win ughh!!!
But lance picked up a pizza and then I decided I was going to bingo so I'm gonna reheat the pizza tomorrow in the oven..

Yes I'm so uncomfortable I'm so tired of being pregnant and uncomfortable !!!!!

just think. they may be inducing you in as little as 3 weeks. hang in there. you don't have long left to go!

Awe that sounds so Awsome!!!!

Maybe Monday I go and they decide to check me!!

I get anothe ultra sound next Monday along with strep b test

I can tell my belly is smaller.. Like she dropped lower :)

that's great. they say with your first you usually drop about 4 weeks before delivery. sounds like you're well on your way.

Wow..
Have u dropped yet?

So I'm bout to have a cup of coffee and see if I can get this house cleaned my hips doesn't hurt and neither does my back . Just no energy..
I hope I can get this done...

no...i'm still up pretty high. i think i'll definitely notice when sprout goes since i've been carrying so high the whole time

Yea u have carried high the whole pregnanxy that's what makes me think its a boy :)

So I went n vaccummed truck and detailed inside I feel so good today.
I'm taking a break then I'm gonna try to tackle the house... Ughh start on one end and work my way threw house...
Are maybe I should do it tomorrow I dunno

I think I did to much!!!
So I vacuumed truck and detailed it and then came inside and washed 3 loads of laundry .. Washed my sheets did bathroom fixtures swept mopped dusted vacuumed bathed three dogs cleaned furniture wipe furniture off..
So I'm done now and now I'm cramping.. Do y'all think I just did to much?
Are possiable labor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->