bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'm feeling much better now :) earlier i couldn't even lift my leg to walk!!! when i'm at home and sitting, i sit on the sofa. we don't have recliners. but that's just for a couple hours in the evening. most of the day/evening, i'm up and around.

Well that's Awsome I'm so glad ur feeling better!!!

Usually I'm up n around but it's been killing me getting up n moving around.. I need to clean top to bottom I just been picking up one day r sweeping next day etc... I'm waiting on my last burst of energy to come on.. Damnt lol..
I wanna clean top to bottom before she arrives but if I don't then it will be okay bc everything is in its place just needs to be cleaned

i'm waiting for my mat leave to get cleaning. i should be able to go slowly and take lots of breaks. i'll have morgan around on his days off to help me. i should be able to get the house sparkling clean within a week and then it'll just be maintenance til baby time!

Sounds like a plan to me!!!!!

When is ur dr appt?

So wat didn't u get for baby that u still gotta get?

i rescheduled my appointment for thursday morning.

i pretty much bought all the essentials we needed when i did my registry completion. the only things we need to get are baby meds.

do you have much left to buy?

No nothing .. Her pacifers holders came in today I love them so that's it..
All I got to buy is two lamps for the living room so I don't keep her up and be able to still see..

when my brother moved to holland he gave us his two floor lamps. they have dimmers on them. i really lucked into those!

Yes u sure did!!!!!!

Omg my hips r killing me!! Any ideas

i don't suppose lance would be willing to give you a massage...

He is Delong remember? Lol

U think heating pad would help on low?

i'm sure it would. do you have a tennis ball lying around? they make great massagers. you could roll it over wherever you're achey. maybe that would help too.

No I don't have a tennis ball but I got the heating pad and took two tynole and went in guest room and got 2 extra pillows to help..

Girl I'm so miserable!!

I know u think I complain alot but I don't like being uncomfortable

Where would I place the heating pad for my hips? Lower back?

nobody does. the last month or so is going to be pretty rough. everyone tells me it's just miserable. but we'll survive and there's a beautiful baby at the end of it for both of us.

I know sweetie!!! But I still got almost 7 weeks ughh and I'm carrying so damn low it's crazy

yeah. you're just gonna continue to carry her low the whole time. sprout's still up pretty high, but i'm feeling movement a lot lower down now, so i don't really know what's going on!

I have never felt her move up high..
Only low ..

Where would I place the heating pad for hips n pelvic pain?
Between legs n lower back??

i guess just move it around and find what feels the most soothing.

Yea I have it on my lower back right now...

My nursery thread is a hit huh? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->