bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'm good. getting ready to do some laundry and dishes...and maybe i'll try to do some vacuuming.

what are you up to today?

Not much..
My baxk is still hurting me and I'm tired ...

I'm still having contractions and lower back pains and cramps from time to time

i guess bring it up then. you seem to be having an awful lot of contractions and discomfort. i mean, i'm not exactly comfortable...especially in the pelvic area...but it doesn't seem to be nearly to the same level you're experiencing.

I agree my belly is so freaking sore .. And I don't know if its all the contractions I been having..
I wish I could reach my own cervix bc I would check..
I don't have pressure anymore .. Just sore pelvic bone n theigh

well, that's good that you're not having the pressure anymore. my pelvic area is soooooo sore. it's hard to move, stand up, lift my legs up to put on pants, and walk...but i guess that's what you get when you have a baby's head lodged in there! :haha:

oh my gosh...i think my cervix must be up somewhere around my throat from how the doctor did my exam yesterday. i thought his fingers were going to come out of my nose!!!! ouch!!! :haha:

Wow.. Girl u been sore below for awhile...

Mins hurts when I move in bed are try to get outta bed.. Are when I bend over go grab something omg I feel like she is siting on my anus I have a urge to poo it hurts!!!

So that's good ur dilated have u started losein mucus plug?
How u feel today?

yeah- i've had the pelvic soreness for a few weeks now. i think i actually lost a couple bits of mucus plug last night, but nothing major. i'm sure it was just a result of my cervix being checked and it will probably regenerate.

have you tried getting in a hands and knees position to relieve some of your back pain? bentlie might have her back against your spine and that could cause some major discomfort now and in labor. spending a little time leaning forward on a pillow or over the arm or back of a sofa might encourage her to shift enough to make you more comfortable.

What did the plug look lkke?

I bet it doesn't grow back.. I bet u have him before I have her...

No I haven't tried that..
I'm laying on my left side and trying to get comfy.. Just not happening..

Is 35 weeks early for dilation to begin?

whatever it was, it was sort of like ewcm, but it was A LOT thicker and definitely more sticky and less slippery, but still very stretchy. i only lost two tiny little globs of it and there was no blood.

i don't think 35 weeks is too early...because you can stay slightly dilated for weeks and weeks before delivery

same thing with mucus plug. you can lose the whole thing and still be weeks away from having the baby, so i'm not reading too much into any of this. could definitely still have awhile to go.

I thought once u lost ur plug u couldn't bathe anymore bc of possiable infections since ur cercix is opened now..
On the 7th ill be one day shy of 37weeka when they do last ultra sound.. I hope they induce then I'm sorry but I'm done with being preggo

i think that's only once your water breaks since it leaves the baby exposed.

and i definitely didn't lose my whole plug- just a couple tiny bits. it's really common after an internal exam and it usually regenerates really quickly. i don't really take baths anyway, so i guess it doesn't really matter.

O I gotcha..

Well I decided to put my Xmas tree up.. Keep my mind off of things.. And pain is still there but my tree is up :) lol

glad you found something to keep you occupied. :) i took a nap. that kept me busy for a few hours!

I'm still having contractions my belly gets omg so hard and I tense up and after that it goes away I'm fine..

I'm so misserable I'm crying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->