bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

they say it's best to bf exclusively for 4-6 weeks before introducing any kind of bottle feeding to avoid nipple confusion. you wouldn't be able to start pumping at all until your milk comes in- about 3 days- and even then you won't get much until your body adjusts to the demands of bfing. you should always feed baby, wait about 15 minutes, then pump.

good luck getting some cleaning done. we're having our car seats checked and i have my 36 week checkup.

i sure will. i've got to try and tidy up down there a little. my trimmer's great for keeping everything short, but i still want to run a razor over my bikini line to try to shape things up. i wonder if i'm dilated at all...

Good luck with trying to shav... It's hard.. I'm gonna try to shave Sunday so it's fresh Monday....
So I tidy up the house and cleaned the guest room for mom but all lances crap up where it goes.. I'm sure hoping he decides to buy another shed before aby arrives.. So I can clean out the closet an move the genorator out that room...

Okay so my lower back is starting to ache???
It feel like where my kidneys would be but I don't have a uti r anything .. Could this be the start of labor? I'm 35 weeks today..
And my thighs hurt and hips sore like I been riding a horse and I been have a few I mean a few cramps

My lower baxk is really hurting..

And I can feel contractions but they don't hurt..

How did they dr go r u dilated?

sorry your back's been hurting? you feeling any better?

i had my gbs today and that was no big deal. i'm dilated about about a fingertip- which is less than a centimeter. so we're just waiting around for sprout to decide what s/he's going to do.

we had our car seats checked/adjusted by highway patrol today so they're all ready to go! :happydance:

Thanks Bex!!

Well have u even been having contractions? To dilate?

I'm still havin mild contractions..
Bentlie had the hiccups again tonight..

We went and bout our Xmas tree it's green but looks like its snowed on it with red and gold decor it looks really nice and a red glitter zebra print tree skirt also bought some door clings.. All I got left to buy is three new stockings and some kind of stocking hangers..

I'm gonna put up tree some time next week.. :)

i've only had super mild bh contractions.

i've been really crampy after my internal. hope i feel better tomorrow.

i guess i'm going to need new stockings too. and new stocking hangers.

Do u put names on the stockings??
I have had alot of contractions today..

i guess put names on the stockings if you want them there :) i don't think it matters much.

Yea guess ur right.. I was jw if u was.. Lol...

Are u going to get sprout a first yr stocking?

i don't know if i'll personalize them or not. i may just buy a set of 4 or 5. we don't plan on waiting all that long to ttc again. i don't want to have 3 personalized and then end up with another baby on the way lol

Yea I agree.. We talked about ttc right away but I think I want a break in between...

I dunno I wanna get the one Over with first...

So do y'all do outside decor for Xmas r not really?

I have never saw a set of four r five of them.. Are they just plain ones?

no. we really just focus on inside. our neighbors put up enough decorations for the entire neighborhood. you could land a freakin plane on their lawn. it is so gaudy and horrid!!!!

you can buy them in sets at some stores or on amazon.

Omg wow.. We don't do outside either.. But I love going ride to the rich people houses and go look at there lights .. There so pretty!! And drink hot chocolate!!! Lol

there's a neighborhood up near where my parents live called candycane lane. all the houses have these elaborate decorations. every house has a different theme. it's so cool. i doubt we'll take sprout this year because s/he won't know what's going on, but probably next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->