bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Wow I don't know wat I would due to be huge during summer but ur right it's all worth it!!!

Omg Bex I forgot about ur brother!!!!!!!! I bet ur on cloud nine!!!!!!!
:yay:

ugh. i can't sleep again. sprout wasn't moving very well yesterday evening, so i didn't sleep well because i was very conscious of things not going as they usually do. now that i'm up s/he seems to be moving around quite a bit. i wish i didn't worry so much! :wacko: now i'm up at 4:30 am and i'm hungry.

Congrats on becoming a melon and full term Bexx! That happens to me. Just when i think baby is a little quiet she gives me a few good head butts.

How are you feeling today Annie?

I had my shower last night. Had so much fun and got loads of stuff. I got home at 11:30 p.m.! I will post a pic of my cute cake when I get it from my dad. I probably got too many onsies and no-one kept receipts so I can't exchange for anything. I think the only things left for me to get is crib bedding, steam sterilizer and a few things for me for hospital.

i'm so glad you had fun at your shower! i wouldn't worry about having too many onesies! i'm sure they'll get spit up on often enough that you'll need them! :haha:

Hey ladies.
Bex I can't say I don't worry bc I worry worry worry..
Glad sprout it up n about though :)

It was 42 last night it was soo cold!!!
We went to New Orleans and eat with friends and they was going to haunted house but we didn't go bc I'm preggo so we went Xmas shopping instead.. Got two kids left and 8 adults and then we done!!! Yay!!!! :happydance:

Jumik- I agree u could never have enough onesies I have a shit load... What eles did ya get??

Omg Bex ur getting soooooo close!!!!!!

i haven't started shopping yet...except for sprout. we're all done with his/her gifts. i always do my shopping on amazon. it usually takes no more than an hour or two to find gifts for everyone and i'm a prime member, so i get free two day shipping. i just have them amazon gift wrapped and mailed directly to the recipient.

i'm so jealous of your cold weather. i can't wait for it to cool off to winter temps here. bring on the 20s!!!!

Awe I like shopping online but I like to wrap too...

Yea it's very chilly outside even at 1pm..

I need to get up off my butt and clean this house...

Do u have any words of advice to make me?

Lol

U think I'm dilated?

you've probably started to dilate a little.

i don't know if i'll have another internal on tuesday since it will only be 5 days since my last appt.

i'm going to do some cleaning today too- in between making final preparations for my conferences this week. i think i have 6 tomorrow. i'm so not looking forward to having to drag my butt back to work next week- even if it's just part time.

i'm feeling a bit lazy myself. i really don't have much to do as far as cleaning goes, though, so i guess i should just do it. i'm going to run the vacuum around the house and i noticed a couple cobwebs i must have missed. that always drives me so crazy. when you're actually looking for them, they're all but invisible. you notice them when you don't have much time to deal with it! :shrug:

I agree !!!! Lol!!

So all I got left to do is sweep vaccum mop and fold clothes..

I already dusted wiped counters did bathrooms washed some clothes loaded dishwasher ..

I need to do my fans but I don't think I should climb on a ladder.. So I'm gonna leave the dust there :(

do you have a swiffer duster with that telescoping handle? you can use that to do the fans.

No I don't have a swifter duster I need to get one I got a swifter mop though..

So I'm done!!
I'm sitting down watching Roseann eating a sandwhkch..

We going to friends house tonight to eat chicken n sausage gumbo n watch saints game

sounds like a fun plan! we're having loaded baked potatoes for dinner :) another of morgan's frequent requests. we'll be watching the world series game tonight to see if the giants can finish of the tigers in 4.

morgan gets off work in about an hour, so i'm trying to finish up my prep before he gets home.

Loaded baked potatoes sounds lovely!!!!

How do U cook that?

you bake the potatoes until they're fully cooked, then you scoop out the insides and mix with any toppings you want- bacon bits, cheese, broccoli, green onions, spices, shredded chicken-- really anything that you like on potatoes. then you stuff it back in the skins, put a little melted butter on top and bake them again until they're starting to brown and get a little crusty on top.

Omg sounds Awsome!!!!!

I know this is a dumb question but how do u bake a potatoe?

rub the skin w/a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt, wrap in tin foil and poke a few holes in the foil/skin with a sharp knife. bake at 400 for at least an hour (more depending on size). if they're done, they should feel soft if you give them a squeeze.

oh my gosh!!! in 4 days it will be november!!!! :shock:\\:D/ birth month!!!! though i guess technically if i went two weeks overdue i'd have an early december baby...but i don't really see that happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->