bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

what a relief that must be to have your furbabies all good to go! we'll probably just leave a bunch of food out for tess when we leave and if we're gone longer than we expect, my mom can come down here and give her some more food.

Yea that's so good about cats they take care if them selfs :)

yeah- that part is pretty nice. but overall their just major pains in the ass! :haha:

i just ordered 6 extra envelope sheets for our snuggle nest. hopefully they get here before i go into labor so i have time to wash them.

What kinda sheets is that?

When mom comes she is gonna go get stuff to cook... And do a lil grocery shopping for us....

we're co sleeping with a snuggle nest before sprout moves into the bassinet...

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Delight...8&qid=1352177605&sr=8-1&keywords=snuggle+nest

and i wanted to make sure we had plenty of sheets for it.

Ok okay... I see

I have a co sleeper to.. But I dunno if I'm gonna use it unless to put in living room bc I have her pack n play /bassinet on side of my bed and I can touch it...

we'll be moving to that eventually, but i've heard the cosleeper is a little more convenient for bfing. and morgan will get to be right next to the baby too instead of just me- easier for bonding. i'm not sure if it will work out well for us, but i wanted to have both ready so we could easily see what we like better. anyway, i already have several sets of pack n play sheets, but i realized i only have one for the snuggle nest. oops!

Hi Ladies!

I've been avidly reading this thread all through and it is an amazing record of pregnancy from conception to (nearly) birth! I loved it, thanks so much for sharing it all with us :)

Just wanted to wish you all luck for the births and everything that comes after :flower:

And a quick question - I'm in the UK and they never do internal examinations here. Why do they do them in the US, what are they looking for? :shrug:

xx

Hi birding!!!!!
How r u?

I'm glad u enjoyed this thread!! It's not over yet :)

They so inteenal checks to look for dilation....
They started me at 34 weeks bc I'm high risk but usually don't start normal prefnanxy till 36 weeks

I think they don't do internals for us until we're due or in labour, whichever comes first. We follow the British system in most aspects still becasue we were once a British Colony.

My nursery stuff is in the distribution centre in Miami now.:happydance: It's only a matter of time till it reaches Trinidad. I'm so excited now. I know once it reaches and gets set up it will all be real and nerve wracking from that point.

hi birding! feel free to stick around- i'm sure this thread will transition right into parenthood and you'll be able to read about all the antics of a few ftms!

jumik- how exciting about your nursery stuff! you're going to have so much fun putting it all together.

annie- how ya feelin, hun?

Wow Jumik u must be so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics

I'm good.. It's cold as shit outside and I'm very emonitonal today ..

I keep thinking lance is messing around on me bc I feel so alone and he never loves on me are anything he doesn't even ask for it anymore... And he swears he isn't but that's how I feel

i'm really jealous that it's cold over there. it's supposed to be around 90 here- AGAIN!

i'm sorry you're having an emotional day today, sweetie. i had a pretty emotional day a couple days ago. i sat at home all day watching movies and crying over the stupidest things!

maybe lance is just worried about hurting you...maybe being in the hospital for those couple of days made him realize how really hard this is on your body.

I dunno.. He hasn't even asked for it in at least 3 weeks.. That's so not like him.....

When I talk to him about it he gets no I'm not damnt n that's that

have you asked him why he's not in the mood. i think you'd actually be happy at this point! :haha: sex is the last thing i want at this point. i'm just way too sore to even think about it!

Yes I'm very happy not getting bugged about it but its bothering me at the same time...

No I haven't asked him

if it's bothering you, you should talk to him about it and ask him some specific questions.

No bc then he is going to think I want to dtd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->