bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

wed. is also the anniversary of our first date...10 years!!!!

That venue is lovely hope. I just realised you're from Canada. I have family in St. Catherines and Nelson. They moved to Canada about 22 yrs ago.

As far as birth plan goes. We're not that fortunate to have a say in a birth plan in our public health care system. We have no epi and if you have to do a c-sec you get general anesthesia so you're knocked out the whole time. So 'my' birth plan is to go all natural and leave it to the doctor's discretion as I couldn't afford to have a choice and do it at a private hospital or birthing centre. It would have costed me around US$8,000 or more, plus monthly obs charges on top of my endocrinologist bills to have my baby privately (the cost of living here is far higher). Even after all of that money spent, if something goes wrong in the private hospital they send you straight to the public hospital. Luckily I have a sufficient measure of faith in our public health care.

wow- that is really expensive. i was just talking to our hospital yesterday. after our insurance coverage, we pay about $3000 out of pocket. that's without epidural and assuming no c-section or other emergency measures. anything else is an add on.

i haven't really decided yet. i'm going into labor with a completely open mind. i'll probably end up getting one, but i'm not making up my mind until i'm in the situation.

Wow strong women,..

All my nurses at the hospital are preggo and she is a rn and I asked her if she was going natural she said hell no she has seen to many women wanting a epi and its too late .. She also said a epi is a lot better in the transition ... So she said she is getting one...
I'm not telling h what to do just wanted to share that :)

yeah- i know transition is a bitch, but it's also the shortest phase of labor. like i said, i'll probably get one, i'm just not making up my mind about ANYTHING until i know what i'm facing.

I hear u !!! Lol

I want one As soon as I can get one...

They had to make me take a pain shot last week I mean make me I didn't want to at all!!!

i just don't want to get it too early. it can slow down and even stop labor and make it so you don't know when to push or can't push when you need to. it's also not without its medical risks, so i don't want it unless i really need it.

I know it can be dangerous but I'm a whimp lol !!!!!

I'm cooking a pizza what u cookin

i'm making balsamic turkey burgers. :) yummers.

Well I didn't cook afte all ..
We went ate gumbo at his grandmas..

sounds just as tasty!!! how are you feeling this evening?

I'm bout to blow up!!

Lance destroyed the house there is dirt all over the floors and everything is outta place!!!

Other than that I'm having contractions and I'm tired even though I slept 4 hour this after noon

just take some deep breaths and try to stay calm. stressing out and getting angry isn't good for you bp.

He has a remote control race car and he dicided to work on It on the kitchen table and our dirt n mud everywhere

what an ass! oh my gosh! if he's not going to clean, the least he could do is not make a mess!!!

Yea an do u think he is cleaning?
Nope he is sitting playing iPad!!

Just talked to my friend n she is gonna let my dogs out in the mornings and after lunch and then my mom will let them out when they get home in the evening...
So my dogs r taking care of...
So I'm all set!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"