bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it basically means it's a no-win situation.

O I see!! Lol!!

Well I wrapped all my Xmas gifts and bout to fold clothes so if the induce me tomorrow I can have everything I need done...

Tonight we r gonna cut lances bday cake n let him open his gift

i'm making morgan's birthday cake tonight so i can frost it tomorrow. i think i'm making cupcakes instead of a cake. perhaps we can bring some to my ob office for my appointment tomorrow. that way i won't eat them all! :haha:

Lmao!!!!

I usually make lances but not this yr...

What time is ur appt?

it's at 10:20. and then i think we're going out for lunch.

what time is yours? you'll have to keep me posted on what you guys decide to do.

Mines at 11...

Oh I will...

Morgan is going too?

yeah- he goes to all of my appointments. he's only missed one my entire pregnancy because he had a dental appointment he just couldn't reschedule.

everything okay? you've been pretty quiet today.

Oh wow lance only been to two of mine when they did the ultra sounds n gender scan
But lances work he can't just take off... He is a air boat driver so he is important..

Yea everything is fine we ended up taking the Xmas tree baxk tonight bc it kept shorting out an I didn't want the house to burn down..
So they charged it baxk to my credit card and wouldn't u know I got another tree and it wouldn't let me bc the money isn't baxk on there..
So now I don't have any tree ATM :(
I'm so upset

we go cut down a tree every year. i like the way it makes the house smell and it's more environmentally friendly. but the pine needles are a hassle. no matter how much i clean, i never seem to get them all out of the house. i guarantee when i move the furniture to put the new tree in this year i'll find a couple wedged up against the baseboards that i missed last year! :haha:

Lmao!!!!

We was going to do that this yr but I don't want my dogs pissing on it :( so we decided fake tree

U know he is so lazy!!

From taking the Xmas tree down I had glitter on carpet so it needed to be vaccumed well he was to busy playing computer to do it so I did it!!
I'm starting to rethink everything!!

yeah- you should definitely not be pushing a vacuum around, so just leave it. it'll make your floor look sparkly and merry.

tess loves climbing the tree, but i think she'd do that if it was fake too.

Lmao I bet that's so funny to watch!!!!! Cats r cool bc they chase lasers and climb curtains lmao!!!

I'm sleeping on sofa tonight...

He blew up bc I don't want him to leave hospital after baby is born!!

i don't understand...doesn't he want to bond with bentlie and be there with you???

I thought so but he wants to go get the truck washed after..
I don't know what to say are think..

So I'm on the sofa

wait...i just don't understand...why is it so important to go get the truck washed right then???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->