bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

He gets every now and then, but it isn't anything that bothers him too much. It only makes him fuss a little.

Bex go read what i posted at 3am this morning on other thread

Omg! I'm so sorry bentlie fell out of her swing! How scary! I often put Eli in his bouncer without the "seatbelt" fastened because it seems to bother him. Guess I should stop doing that!

Girl it was horriable!!!!!!!!
U should start doing the seat belt...

I hope she is ok she is acting normal and all... I feel so bad?!!

I'm sure she's fine. Morgan bashed Eli in the head pretty hard with his rain stick a couple days ago. I was terrified that he had a concussion but he's okay.

He was just trying to flip it over so it would make noise and it slipped out of his hand. You should've heard Eli wailing. Morgan felt so bad. It didn't end up even bruising or getting a bump or anything, but it was a little scary for all three of us.

I bet it was very scary!!!!!

Bless y'all's heart!!!

How r u?

Wow! I'm so sorry bentlie is still vomiting! Poor thing!

I weighed Eli this morning. He's 11 lbs, 14.5 oz! My little moose! Lol! His growth rate is nearly right on the 50th percentile! :)

The little doof hit himself in the eye today with a rattle and had a mini meltdown! Silly kiddo! He got over it pretty quickly though!

He can't pick them up himself, but if I put them in his hands he'll hold on to them.

Wow I never tried .. Lol she loves pulling my hair..

I know this is a huge no no but I have bentlie on the floor in the living room on her belly she is out... I'm right her by her.. It helps her pass gas..

As long as you're there to watch her really closely so she doesn't go face down and smother herself, I think it's okay. Just don't leave her like that for too long. It helps her pass gas because it puts pressure on her tummy and intestines, but it also puts pressure on her lungs and makes it more difficult for her to breathe.

Good to know... Ty..

How r things??

I have had a horriable day!!! Bentlie has a dr appt tomorrow bc I think she is having sezuires !! She does the startle reflex all day long when nothing is on and it's quite... So sezuires n port wine stains r hand n hand but usually when on there face.. So we talked about going to neurologist when she was a newborn but he said let's see what happens so he wants to see her tomorrow to see if he thinks that what it is...
On top of that all I can do is cry!!! I'm so tired I don't want to let her get out my sight for a second!!
Lance isn't helping!! I called mom crying bc I have noone here to help r lean on.. I don't know how much more I can take!!
And she is throwing up clear crap grunts all the time and steadily hurting bc of gas!! Tomorrow that dr is going to get a ear full!!! I have had it something has got to give!!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I'm glad you can get in so soon. How scary about the seizures! Are the ones that happen with port wine stains dangerous? How long has it been happening?

Do you think the clear stuff she's been throwing up could be from swallowing too much saliva?

Oh goodness- I'm so worried for you. Will pray that everything with bentlie is okay.

Ty u so much!! I just keep asking god why me i didn't do anything to deserve this.. I think clear fluid is reflux..

She has started doing it more n more last two days like when I change her r play on the floor with her...
I'm not sure about anything eles

Eli does it when I change him ou if I put him down too fast. It's normal during changing because babies feel like the clothing is holding them and when it's taken away they feel unsupported.

Does bentlie love mirrors? Eli can't get enough of them. He looks back and forth from the real me to the mirror me and smiles and yells. It's so funny!

Lol.. That's to cute!! She like me talking to her lol!!! She is spoiled rotten!!!

Mom thinks I might have postpartum depression?? Wtf??

Does he do it if he is laying on his back let's saying cooing and smiling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->