bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea .. I know..
Do u think it will turn into something worse??

Just wondering if y'all dtd yet?

Let me ask ur opinion on something..

I'm thinking abou taking bentlie off the cereal bc poor baby is cramping and gas.. She is misserable.. Although when I switched her to oatmeal it went Awsome Except last two days its like its starting all over again..
My concern is I'm not going to be able to fill her up... What do u think?

I would talk to your ped about it. You may just have to feed her more often if you take her off it. You'll have to see if she'll be able to hold down just formula though.

I doubt her cold will turn into anything worse. I'm sure she'll be just fine. Kids get sick all the time.

Yea think ur right..
This child omg hates me to suck out her nose!!!!!!

How long is this going to last?

No- the doc said not to dtd until after 6 weeks.

I don't think babies/ young kids like having their faces messed with at all. I'm pretty sure even most toddlers hate having their noses blown so it's going to be awhile.

Eli eats 4 ounces every 3-4 hours- nighttime included.

Wow .. He is a big eater!! How is the breast feeding going?

Bentlie eats 4 ounces every 5 hours

I had to give up breast-feeding in about two weeks. My milk never came in. I was disappointed but I'm over it now.

Eli will be six weeks tomorrow.

Awe bless ur heart.. And thn here was me I was producing loads and chose not to breast fed..
What formula is he on?

He's eating enfamil newborn. How about bentlie?

She is on nutrigeman it's 35 dollars a can!!!!!!

Yea thank god for wic !!!

It gets me 12 cans a month and so for it has lasted her!!! When she gets older ill have to buy more but thts okay.. She goes threw a can every three days r so...

She just threw up every where!!! Shy baby

He's only throwing up his hole feeding ones. And it was because he was pushing really hard to poo LOL! He hardly even spits up at all.

Wow ur lucky!!!
I have to admit its looking like she has out grown this throwing up crap.. She usually spits up a drop when u burp her the last time..

Ur very lucky to have Morgan there to help..
Lance works 7 days a week 12 hours a day so I'm all alone !!

Thank goodness she's doing better with feeding!

I love the nights when Morgan is here to help. He's been working so many night shifts lately that I hardly see him and it's like being a
single mom. It's been really hard. I'm so thankful he's back to mostly days until February.

U anit gonna tell me how hard it is.. I am pretty much a single mom... Lance only holds her for about 5 mins and that's it...
My mom n daddy is coming tomorrow bc daddy got laid off his job and they coming over here to try to find work so they gonna stay here untill they go back home and get there camper once he gets hired on somewhere so I'm gonna have lots of help and I'm gonna be able to sleep a whole night!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Can't wait!! And plus I miss them alot!! Oh btw my sister moved out and back with her baby daddy today!!! So glad she is gone I got my room back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->