bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yeah- just busy. Today was mil's birthday and we took her out to lunch, went shopping with our Christmas gift cards, and went to visit my parents. Eli is exhausted. He's been asleep for quite awhile. Hope he doesn't sleep poorly tonight because of the extra naps. How are you guys?

We r good.. Mom n dad finally made it.. Still looking for a job I hope dad finds one soon..

Mom is helping alot but she is running herself ragged.. She thinks she has to take care of bentlie all the time.. She is napping now.. N bentlie is falling asleep now to..

Did u have fun?

Yeah we had a pretty good time. We are also going out on Saturday and then I'm getting my haircut on Monday finally! I haven't had a haircut since- gosh I don't know a month before the baby was born. Then I have a dentist appointment on the 16th and a play date with Eli's friend Warner and then on the 17th we have his pediatricians appointment.

I hope your dad is able to find a job soon.

Oh wow u got a busy busy week!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

Bentlie has her 2 month check up Monday and shots too!!

I'm at the dr bc my vein is swollen like hell where my iv was 2 months ago. Remember me saying my arm hurts where they stuck me at.. Well I'm getting worried bc it's getting worse and hurting more ... I wanna make sure it's not a blood clot..
Mom n dad r talking about going home today I'm praying they don't.. :(

I'm at my family dr not my OB..

Oh no! What is the treatment plan for your arm? What did your parents decide?

Eli was so tired after our busy day yesterday he slept for 8 hours!!!!

Dr just told me to wear a brace for 12 hrs a day to let it heal...

Mom n dad r still here waitin for all the rain to stop so the company could get back to work an maybe call him..

Awe shy baby that's Awsome though!!!

I had a rough night last night bentlie grunted all night :( hope tonight is better..

Well just got back from getting bentlies shots poor baby...it was so sad but she had to have them...
She screamed and screamed!!!
She weighs 9lbs 10ounces yay!!

How is Eli? When does he go?

Here r some pics

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/474BCF90-B5EF-4165-AE3D-55D9F4F41881-653-0000005B07F9C525.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/AE6C2759-43F9-4468-9B78-BC2B214FC86C-653-0000005B0E54C35C.jpg
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/C2E97C97-A132-46CD-839D-18C49358A30F-653-0000005B1F00888A.jpg

aw! she's so sweet!!! i'm sorry her appointment was so hard :(

eli goes a week from tomorrow. i think he weighs close to 12 lbs by now. i'll weigh him tomorrow to get a more accurate weight. i'm pretty curious. he eats soooo much and he's sleeping pretty well at night- usually five hours when we first put him down and then another hour or two after i feed him.

did you stop giving bentlie cereal, or did you stay with it?

Wow he is big..

I ended up stayin with the cereal bc I wouldn't be able to feel her up if I took her off...

Bentlie slept 7 hours last night !!!!

Wow! That's great! You must feel fabulous!

I'm going to talk to Eli's pedi on Thursday bc I'm worried that I'm over feeding him. It seems like he's alway hungry! He's eating about 32 oz of formula a day!

I'm exhausted today! We went to the bank and grocery store today and then came home and cleaned. Hope Morgan gets home soon! I need a nap!

It's almost impossible to over feed a baby.. If there hungry they will let u know... :) keep it up ur doing perfect!!

When lance gets home my day just starts lol..

No nap for me today. Morgan seems to be having a hard time adjusting to all this. How's lance doing?

Lance doesn't help much he doesn't hold her unless I fuss him about it.. Says he is scared to hurt her...

Okay so I'm worried...

She ate at 5;45 4 ounces her hole bottle... All then she was about to eat her arm off so I said she is hungry well at 9:45 I gave in and fed her she only at 2 half ounces.. Usually she goes every 5 hours between feedings...
Should I call pedi r just wait n see? I would hate for her to start losen weight after everything we been threw?

Had a rough night last night bentlie grunted all night long and still grunting she can't get comfy.. Poor thing

Eli has nights like that sometimes too. He doesn't really like sleeping on his back, so I think it's hard for him to get comfy sometimes.

I'm sorry you're worried about her eating. Just remember that the cereal is adding plenty of extra calories to her food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"