bring on september

WhisperOfHope

Lena victoria‘s Mummy!
Reaction score
my fiance and myself have decided september we are going to start ttc we get married in december but both are so badly wanting a baby to the point where we go into shops and awww over anything baby related! and why is it that eveywhere we looked today there was babies:huh: ohh bring on sept

When I was TTC I felt like -EVERYONE- had a baby but me and saw them everywhere! Admittedly... it didn't help that I worked near the maternaty unit of a hospital :rofl:
Roll on September! :D

When I was TTC I felt like -EVERYONE- had a baby but me and saw them everywhere! Admittedly... it didn't help that I worked near the maternaty unit of a hospital :rofl:
Roll on September! :D
ben has just come back from sainsuburys and has taken pic of baby clothes on his phone:rofl:

Awww... thats dead sweet! My OH was never as keen as I was. I bet he'll break soon and buy something for bump-to-be :D

Awww... thats dead sweet! My OH was never as keen as I was. I bet he'll break soon and buy something for bump-to-be :D
he said he was so tempted walked all round the store paid for the shopping then went back to the clothing but draged himself away it was the same in debenhams today lol. hes even made me my blinkies lol

awww that's so great that your OH is so excited about it too! :)

We are starting in September too :D - not long now! xx

If I get all the Jitter Bugs out We are hoping to try around there too!! :D

Good luck to you!

ben gave in:rofl: we had a bit of a tiff last night and he usualy comes bk with floweeres but this morning it was baby clothes lol

That's sweet :)

Roll on September for you!!!

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back