Bringing Infertility Out The Closet

The first part has been submitted to the publisher! :happydance:

So excited, woke hubby up, bless him.

Just waiting on them getting back to me now about when the final manuscript needs to be handed over.

Still need participants if anyone is interested.

:happydance: Very happy. :happydance:

That's brilliant.

Can't believe how excited I am over this. When I submitted at half one this morning I was too hyper so I decided to do what every sane person does when they can't sleep. Spring clean the house including cleaning the house. Lol. Thankfully hubby is a heavy sleeper. The puppy keeps barking at the vacuum cleaner and is grumpy because it won't play with her. So cute. X

Reading your story helped me alot!

Good news is Im almost done with my part. Just gotta wait to see what this cycle does and what my OBGYN says if I dont get pregnant this cycle. My LP is short so Im thinking thats what my problem is. So, end of Feb I should be able to finish my story up to this point.
Bad news is my hubby, mom, and sister are stuck and dont know where to start or how to do it.
I was wondering if they can read the rest of your story from your hubby, and family. If not, can you give me an idea of how to help them and like the outline they should use?

I'm pleased it helped you, I shall PM you the other parts so you can show your family and hopefully they can benefit too. I shall also send you the cover of my chapter so you can see what I'm wanting there.

It does sound logical that it's your LP. Not so bad if you were to implant early but you would still need a minimum of 10-12 days. That sucks. Hopefully they can help with that.

Hope your appointment brings some positive news for you. Well, first hope is you get pregnant. X

I can't attach files to PM's, is it okay to PM you on Facebook?

Absolutely u can PM me on facebook. Thanks for ur help. Im really excited to be a part of this!

I'm on my phone at the moment and its not letting me send the attachments, I'll send them as soon as I get home.

I'm really excited doing it too. Can't wait to see the actual book. X

Good luck to you. Don't think I would get the rest of the family on board for their side of it to be able to submit my story but keep us updated as to progress. :thumbup:

Good luck to you. Don't think I would get the rest of the family on board for their side of it to be able to submit my story but keep us updated as to progress. :thumbup:

Thanks. If you would like to have your story in we don't necessarily require the whole family. There are a few whose family/friends don't' know about the situation but are still submitting. It can also be kept 100% anonymous. Have a think about it and let me know.

Every time something happens, no matter how little, rest assured, I will let y'all know.

XX

I've only just seen this and I'd be interested in submitting my story but it would be just my story and I would prefer to do it anoymously. If you want to know anymore about m journey please feel free to pm me. Mine is unlikely to have a happy ending as well so could give the side of moving forward into a life with no children.

I feel very strongly about helping to spread the word about infertility. I think it would be especially beneficial for those that know people who are battling with it, but don't know what to say.

I would love to put my story across, and although DH would be more then happy for me to do so, he is a man of few words. Writing his side just wouldn't appeal to him. I would however be able to get a close family member of mine to write her part. She has supported me through it all and I think her unique view could be really beneficial.

Hi Feisty Fidget!

Anyone can participate, obviously it would be great if your hubby would contribute to get the other side but he doesn't have too. My hubby sounds a lot like yours and it took an awful lot to get anything about of him, it does with most things though.

They only limit on participants is the word count, it can't exceed a combined limit of 10,000.

I also require a contract signed by all participants allowing me to use their writing. A signed copy for me and the contributer.

That all sounds fine :)

Will have a read of yours and speak to my cousin :flower:

I have a suggestion. If it's ok. What about doing like a question answer thing with your DH? Princess Lou, would that be something that could work in her chapter for her DH so they can still get his part in?

I suppose it would. There's no RIGHT way to do this, so as it's all about how someone feels about something, it shouldn't really matter how the information is collected.

The only thing I would have an issue with is if someone wrote something on someone's 'behalf'. No matter how close you are to someone, you don't always necessarily know the extent of everything, my hubby whom I love dearly didn't with me.

However, the third party is providing the information and you just put it down on paper, whether it Q&A form or pieced together in paragraphs, that doesn't matter but it has to be their own work.

So I suggest maybe writing out certain questions that you think should be answered by ur DH. Ask him to answer honestly, and as detailed as he can. Then at least u get his feelings and thoughts too. See if that will work for him.

The FB page is no longer available as some jerk has reported it. :( :cry:

I don't know but it's been shut down, I received no email or notification, can't log in, can't get access to the page from my personal account and I can't find an email address to contact them and find out why.

What's getting to me more is I was communicating with a lot of women through it and it was my only method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->