Brisbane Mummies

Wow you are lucky you made it to hospital eh? We opted to go to Redlands but I really hope I can have this one normally as I felt a bit jipped last time going through that long labour then having a Csection. It was very disheartening.

Im in Goodna, hello everyone out there :happydance:

:cry:
sad to say I had a miscarriage. I have been really upset by it and it hurt like labour pain so badly all Sunday last week and I had to go to the ER...:(
We have the follow up appointment tomorrow to see if anything is left. Hopefully it has all passed out now.:shrug: so sad poor little bean only grew to 7 weeks and 1 day and I never found out til 11wks and 5 days :cry:

sad to say I had a miscarriage. I have been really upset by it and it hurt like labour pain so badly all Sunday last week and I had to go to the ER...:(
We have the follow up appointment tomorrow to see if anything is left. Hopefully it has all passed out now.:shrug: so sad poor little bean only grew to 7 weeks and 1 day and I never found out til 11wks and 5 days :cry:

Sorry to hear:cry: hope you are able to begin your healing journey, I also had a mmc at 10 weeks bub stopped growing at 8, I had to have a d&c. Hugs to you and your oh

Sorry to hear:cry: hope you are able to begin your healing journey, I also had a mmc at 10 weeks bub stopped growing at 8, I had to have a d&c. Hugs to you and your oh

Hi Libbysmum just thought id drop you a line to see how you are going?

Hi Libbysmum just thought id drop you a line to see how you are going?

Thanks for the concern, things are okay here presently, have the all clear from the DR's and now just waiting to try again :) hope that it all happens quickly and we have another successful pregnancy soon.

Cross fingers it will happen quickly for you, I found time made my losses seem not so bad, but for a while I had up and down days and sometimes the down days were a bit tricky as I'm a kindy teacher but the kids always managed to put a smile on my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->