• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Brisbane Mummies

Wow you are lucky you made it to hospital eh? We opted to go to Redlands but I really hope I can have this one normally as I felt a bit jipped last time going through that long labour then having a Csection. It was very disheartening.

Im in Goodna, hello everyone out there :happydance:

:cry:
sad to say I had a miscarriage. I have been really upset by it and it hurt like labour pain so badly all Sunday last week and I had to go to the ER...:(
We have the follow up appointment tomorrow to see if anything is left. Hopefully it has all passed out now.:shrug: so sad poor little bean only grew to 7 weeks and 1 day and I never found out til 11wks and 5 days :cry:

sad to say I had a miscarriage. I have been really upset by it and it hurt like labour pain so badly all Sunday last week and I had to go to the ER...:(
We have the follow up appointment tomorrow to see if anything is left. Hopefully it has all passed out now.:shrug: so sad poor little bean only grew to 7 weeks and 1 day and I never found out til 11wks and 5 days :cry:

Sorry to hear:cry: hope you are able to begin your healing journey, I also had a mmc at 10 weeks bub stopped growing at 8, I had to have a d&c. Hugs to you and your oh

Sorry to hear:cry: hope you are able to begin your healing journey, I also had a mmc at 10 weeks bub stopped growing at 8, I had to have a d&c. Hugs to you and your oh

Hi Libbysmum just thought id drop you a line to see how you are going?

Hi Libbysmum just thought id drop you a line to see how you are going?

Thanks for the concern, things are okay here presently, have the all clear from the DR's and now just waiting to try again :) hope that it all happens quickly and we have another successful pregnancy soon.

Cross fingers it will happen quickly for you, I found time made my losses seem not so bad, but for a while I had up and down days and sometimes the down days were a bit tricky as I'm a kindy teacher but the kids always managed to put a smile on my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"