Bristol!?

im changing my midwife! anyone in nailsea who has cathy? ive spoken to three ppl whove had her now and theyve all said shes crap, and i thought she was crap but wasnt sure if it was just me being fussy. the head of midwifery is off on holiday for another week tho so i have to wait for her to come back. means ill still have to do my 28w appt with old mw, i can cope with that tho i reckon.

not sure if i can specify which mw i get, have heard good things about one in clevedon tho called joyce. seems as good a choice as any tbh.

The South West Cheeks and Cherries eParty has now started :happydance:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190633134338119

If you need any help or info pop along :thumbup:

Also if you fancy making your stash that much prettier pop in and see what we can do :haha:

You could be in with a chance to WIN a Mini LaLa AIO nappy :flower:

We also do a lovely range of baby goods from gifts, cuddle robes to baby toiletries :)

Just had a little spy on your page (can't join because I am not a cloth nappy user, wish I was but I'm too lazy :haha:), are you Tanya? If so I just clicked on your profile and saw that we have a mutual friend! David William Lovelock? I used to work in Haha and we would always go drinking in hermanos after which is how I know him! Ahh Bristol is a small place :)

Awww lovely Dave, he is such a sweetheart! Yep Im Tanya :)

I'm in fishponds area , originallly from birmingham : ) Newly pregnant , 4 weeks and very anxious as i had a mc 2 years ago . Doctors appt today , hope all goes well x

good luck :)

gah, another st michaels rant. Im supposed to have a growth scan at 32w as im diabetic and i dont really want it as theyre innacurate and i dont really see the point, but DH wants to go to see baby so we're going.

theyve not sent me an appt through so im having to find my way through the mess which is their maternity services, they think that im just taking the piss to try and get another scan out of them!

im changing my midwife! anyone in nailsea who has cathy? ive spoken to three ppl whove had her now and theyve all said shes crap, and i thought she was crap but wasnt sure if it was just me being fussy. the head of midwifery is off on holiday for another week tho so i have to wait for her to come back. means ill still have to do my 28w appt with old mw, i can cope with that tho i reckon.

not sure if i can specify which mw i get, have heard good things about one in clevedon tho called joyce. seems as good a choice as any tbh.
I'm looking into changing surgeries. Mostly due to MW crapness but the other surgery is closer to us and has better opening hours too.

My MW is part-time. Apparently this means that it's fine for her to change her days off at will, as she has changed all of my appointments so far. There is also no cover on her days off/holidays. I have had a mare of a time trying to get a blood test done today as my LO has slapped cheek and everyone from Southmead to the on-call MW said I MUST get a test done today, it can't wait until my appointment on Wednesday. But she's not bloody there until Wednesday! Well someone will be there they said. Umm.... nope. So I got a nurse to do it and I have no confidence that she knew what she was doing - she asked what it was LO had 3 times, how far gone I was twice and then said whilst filling out the form "immunity... that's with an I isn't it?"

:dohh:

ive changed mw now and the head of midwifery was rly great actually. a bit hard to get on the phone but then so am i so we just emailed which is fine. shes kinda facilitating my switch and im planning a home birth against their advice so will be coming with the new mw at my next appt to talk about everything.

but she was really nice and supportive and apparently my new mw is very direct and not one of these fluffy fussers so i think ill like her ^^

SO glad i asked to switch, not fussed about my care now really as its just test wee, test bp, go home, but it gets a bit more important at term and i couldnt be arsed dealing with that fart arse old cow bag.

Hello and woohoo, another Kingswood peep :)

Ohh I'm in St George/Whitehall. Thats not far from Kingswood, is it?

Small world girls really... so how is everyone? I'm currently 9+2 have two boys already and suffering with hyperemesis severely. But I wont moan here ill go to the other thread for that... lol love to know more about u all

Dee

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back