Bristol!?

oh no, I really wanted to come this time, but I work Tuesdays :(

I'm gonna do one on the 27th of this month hopefully

I'd love to come along to the one on tuesday, i'm definately looking to increase the nappy horde in the near future. Might not be able to make it though, it depends on Roh, as he has his immunisations on Monday :nope: He might be all grumpy and anti-social.

I'm going to have to hang on for a weekend or a Wednesday.

NAPPUCINO this Sat 27th 10am at Startbucks on the top floor of Cabot Circus :)

This will be one of your last chances this month to get an entry to win a nappy competition!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bristols-cloth-nappy-advisor-for-Cheeks-and-Cherries/158872160850693

If you want to look at any particular nappy or want any help or advice let me know in advance :flower:

NAPPUCINO this Sat 27th 10am at Startbucks on the top floor of Cabot Circus :)

This will be one of your last chances this month to get an entry to win a nappy competition!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bristols-cloth-nappy-advisor-for-Cheeks-and-Cherries/158872160850693

If you want to look at any particular nappy or want any help or advice let me know in advance :flower:

Planning to be there this time hun :)

We have an estate agent coming round at 9.30 (we're sacking off the current one) but I shall do my best to be there if he doesn't take long.

I'll come to next one. Have pilates at 10 on saturdays. I've total nappy confusion. After you fixed the pram confusion you're my guru!

Hello ladies, :hugs::hugs:

can i jump aboard the Bristol train ? I have only just found this thread and i have been on here since last april 2010 :dohh:

I will be hosting an eParty for Bristol and the Southwest for all those who want to make purchases, need extra help or just want to talk nappies!!!

It will be done as a facebook event https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190633134338119 and you can invite friends, family members, cloth nappy users and the curious :)

The date of the party will be the 30th September (so you have a few weeks to save your pennies! lol!)

I shall be raffling off a nappy and we also have a secret prize to be raffled too!

Lets spread some fluffy love :)

Cool, I'm in! I'm getting a bit cloth nappy obssessed and I'm only half way through this pregnancy :D

Great :)

I already had half of pudding's stash sorted at 5 weeks pregnant lol :blush:

I already have a full set of BGv3s from last time so I'm trying to be good. I want to try so many though! I definitely want to try a Flip and I'm currently bidding on a Bitti Tutto on eBay. I have some terry squares so I'm keeping my eye out for a few wraps too.

I don't want to buy too much before he arrives - I made that mistake with my whole set of Mios last time lol - but I want to get a couple to try and will be keeping some money aside to buy more when we know what works for us :)

Hey girls.. I am also from Bristol :) :thumbup:
(Kingswood)

I am 20 and 15 weeks Pregnant with child #1 :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->