Bristol

jenny82

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for fun days out?

It is half term next week so I was thinking of driving up for the day (it's about an hour away), but I have no idea where to start. Most likely it would need to be indoors as I will never assume it will be a dry day! :/

Bristol zoo is the obvious one but obviously won't all be indoors. I believe there is an aquarium and a planetarium there too.

The Aquarium, @Bristol Science centre, there's a free museum on the Triangle although that wouldn't fill a whole day so you could mooch around the shops as well, the big shopping malls (Cribbs/Cabot), um, the SS Great britain (big old ship), Puxton Park (like a farm/farmshop type thing, has a big soft play as well), there's a national trust property over the suspension bridge although I can't remember what it's called...

lots to do in bristol :thumbup:

Cool thanks! Lots to choose from. Planetarium and science centre sound great and just up my LO's street :)

The M Shed museum is free too and has loads of cool stuff. Old fashioned toys and play shop, old buses and trains to go on, giant map with giant push along magnifying glasses! mshed.org/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->