Britains got Talent

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Who else is watching tonight??

I didn't think that girl group were that good :wacko: lots of waving fire around and that was it :dohh:

xxx

I only just started wathcing it was putting my DD to bed. My friend goes out with Joe oakly the guy on the bike. But im torn as i also the like man that did the nirsery rhyme thing. I was upset the highway men didnt get into the semi finals :(

Who else is watching tonight??

I didn't think that girl group were that good :wacko: lots of waving fire around and that was it :dohh:

xxx

I'm so glad they have gone - they were so far up their own arses I'm surprised they weren't more brown than orange lmao!!!

Some good acts this year :) i like a few of the dancers that auditioned. One of the dance groups are from near me, my friends daughter is in one. Cant wait to see who wins x

I think Joe should of gone though, i mean hey so far we have a singer and a guy who plays the piano wow exciting not

I loved the magic act!!

Can someone tell me what that woman's(the one with the keyboard and dancers) act actually is??I missed it

just playing the piano lol did she get though?

EDIT:

she did so, so far we have thought 2 singers/group singers and 2 people who play the piano talk about a wide array aye

Ahh I thought there was more to it!!She just seemed like a middle aged woman who played the keyboard and almost weed herself everytime she saw Simon!xx

nah thats all there is lol with the added sparkley shirts lol

I wanted 2 & a half men to go through last night instead of Jean, they are a lot different to the normal dance group x
I cant believe they brought back that britney girl??? seriously, from what The Hoff & Simon say its all about how sexy you are!!! Simon liked Girls Roc?? hmm wonder why yet slated the table clapper people (cant remember their name)
Also why the hell did they put the eye popper guy through the the live finals yet ditch some really good acts (like the french body popper) :dohh:

Talentless Britain is really depressing me this year.

it's not really getting variety in i loved that magic act, and i also really liked two and a half men and at the moment it's two piano players and to singers nothing like spellbound or diversty acts that are variety
x

oh and don't get me started on the fact that Lorna bliss took a spot last night she was shocking.

Last nights was a really hard one to call x
I loved Edward Reid, Ji McDowal, Paul & out of the blue x
So glad Ji got through, he is amazing x
Out of Paul & Edward I would have prefered Edward to go through x

So happy Simon has brought the French guy back x

I was sooo glad edward did not go though... I think the dancing grandad is soo funny haha

which 2 got throught last night did the nursery rhyme guy get throught cant remember his name :dohh: missed the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->