Britax First Class Plus

stardust599

Reaction score
I just got this and have to recommend it. I bought it as my LO had gotten too big for her infant carrier but in my mind she is still too little to go forward facing and this rear faces to 29lbs/13kg (my LO won't hit that weight until age 2+). I absolutely couldn't afford a proper extended rear facing seat (it is much safer to keep your LO rear facing as long as possible).

I actually have the older model the Britax First Class SI but comparing it to my cousins First Class Plus I can't see any difference apart from the fabric designs.

It's a bit awkward getting LO in and out RF as it's so high up and the seatbelt gets in the way (and isn't easily removed) so you kind of have to lift LO really high and post them through the gap between the roof and the belt. Certainly couldn't get a sleeping baby in/out.

And although it does recline 1 handed it makes a bit of a noise when reclining it so you couldn't let LO fall asleep then tip them back!

But it's worth it for the safety.

It's very well built, solid and sturdy. Some of the structure is based on metal poles supporting it at the back. I could be in the worst accident ever - crushing my car into pieces or rolling it and this seat makes me feel so secure that it would protect LO. It's like she's in a solid little bubble protecting every inch of her.

Her head doesn't roll forwards like it did in infant carriers when she falls asleep either.

Highly recommended :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->