broke down today, CD 19:(

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
I had a MC the beginning of May and got my first AF 35 days later, 31 days after I passed the sac. My pre-pregnancy cycles were 30-31 days. I guess today I am just really down about things:( I broke down today:( I got pregnant literally a week after stopping birth control with my daughter and then with my last pregnancy, I had the implant and then got that taken out in September, then took the pill to regulate my cycles after that From December-February and then got my first AF after that March 20th and fell pregnant that cycle. I have been trying to relax this cycle and some days are better than others. I was temping, but over the weekend dropped my thermometer in the toilet! I took that as a sign to quit it lol. My temps were all over the place. I used to always notice a time of the month when I would have an excess of CM, but never knew what it meant until actually recently when TTC, now I haven't noticed any really I don't think? I'm on CD 19. I've had a couple days of "creamy" CM and just feeling "wet," but then I wipe and there's really nothing there. I refuse to buy anymore OPK's because those stress me out and either I am debating whether they are positive or not, or paying a million dollars for the digital ones! lol. I was considering buying a thermometer tonight and seeing if my temp is up in the morning, which would indicate I O'd sometime over the weekend, but can't decide what I want to do.

With my last pregnancy, the first time we BD'd was on April 5th and I got a positive pregnancy test on the 15th. That would make my LP about 15 days. According to my app, I am in my fertile window from the 24th of June until the 29th, and 15 day LP would put O on the 28th? I think. I did have a temp dip on CD 15 down to 97.0 and then a temp shift the following day, CD 16 to 97.5 and I haven't temped since then.

I'm sorry! I'm really just rambling, just really down and frustrated.

Plus, we have a trip planned with my mom the weekend of the 12th and I am supposed to get AF on the 13th and hate having AF on vacations.. I would much rather get a BFP. And on top of that, my hubby's birthday is the 22nd and I have so many ideas planned!

END RANT
and again.. I apologize to anybody reading this who thinks I have gone crazy!

I think we all go a little crazy over ttc sometimes.

I usually dont get ewcm, just wet cm so I started using preseed o help those spermies swim.

Try to find something to occupy your mind.. And dont get super discouraged if it doesnt happen this month. Chart bbt next month and stop this month. You arent supposed to switch thermometers mid cycle.

Best of luck girl, im here if you need to chat

Thanks for the info about the thermometers! I never even thought about that.. the one I was using was a cheapo, but surprisingly worked great! lol If I were to get a new thermometer and have a substantial temp rise in the morning, would you disregard it?

We have been planning things on the weekends with our daughter and without to give us things to look forward to rather than just stressing and watching the days go by. It helps sometimes, but now the next thing we have coming up is like I said, on the day I am supposed to get af, so then it gets my mind wondering.

Just a quick update. I've been laying in bed for about an hour now and feel pressure in my uterus. It almost feels like full? But kind of like af cramps too??

Im not sure to be honest. I know everything ive read said not to switch. But thats up to you. Id say give yourself a break for the rest of the month. Try charting again next month with the new one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->