Broodie :(

Niki

Mummy to an Angel
Reaction score
Hi all, Im sooo broodie but have to wait til after me and my fiance get married next year but OMG I am broodie.. I cant stop looking at all the baby things online and places like mother care when i go in to town!!!!

I'm also WTT and it's driving me up the wall. I saw 2 newborns over the weekend and all I could do was think LET'S START TRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww i can totally sympathise sweetie. Broodiness hurts, like a real physical ache. Somehow i am more broody now than i was before i had Poppy! Whats that about?!xx

It is driving me up the wall too!! my work mates and my OH are getting fed up of me going on about babies but I cant help it :(

Bless you! I think my friends are fed up with me too! I've not stopped talking about babies for about 2 years!!!! xx

Hey i cam sympathise. i was properly broody from the age of 15, it came and went a little but at times i was so broody my whole body ached. I couldn't really describe other than that-a need to be a mother and have a baby.

No one else really got it at the time, my mum woudl just say go and have fun and enjoy yourself (which i did, but boy was it hard waiting!).

I had to live with my broodyness for around 12 years!Looking back i don't know how i did it, but i did as i wanted everything to be as i wanted it first. I think the hardest time was when i was actually TTC, as i was then 'allowed' to get pregnant, but didn't straight away ahhhh.

Anyhoo, i understand what it is like, it's so hard-but when the time comes, God how you'll appreciate it and enjoy it and be proud that you waited sooooo patiently. in the meantime throw yourself into wedding planning, ooh and i would start recording my cycles-tho i guess your prob doing that already x

Hang fire till after your big day hunni!

I always wanted to be married before i started a family but we are doing thngs the other way round now:dohh:

Would love to be married before we have #2 but CANNOT see that happening! We are both too broody its driving ME insane! Sometimes all i can think about.

Enjoy your big day just to two of you and the peace and quite for now :thumbup:

Its horrible isnt it. I want to be pregnant NOW!

xxx

It's really hard to wait! I look at baby stuff nearly everyday. I'm so ready to get there already!

Oh Niki, I hear you. We get married July next year and it feels like a lifetime away, but then I think it's nearly mid way through the year and I can't believe how quick that has gone.
So why the hell does it still seem so far away?!?!
The only thing stopping us from ttc is the fact that we can't afford baby and marriage.... Grrr!!!
When do you get wed? X

I'm totally broody...I miss my bump and the kicks. Shame that hubby and I decided that 2 kids are enough...one more time the joy and that's it for me then>>>>NOT FAIR!

At least nobody is announcing at the moment of our friends that they are pregnant, but I got a few friends who are due soon.....arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. I want another one NOW. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->