****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

luvmyfam

Reaction score
Welcome to the official WTT until 2014 thread! Feel free to introduce yourselves! Those of us that were part of the previous thread.... you are can re-introduce yourselves if you would like.

We will be each others support through the next 16 months or more!

I think I got everyone! Let me know if you would like to be added! :flower:

Broody and Babbling till 2014!!!
Accounts2010, WTT # 2
angiepie, WTT # 1
Anglebaby_01, WTT # 2
apple_20, WTT # 2
AussieChick, WTT
Baby babbler, WTT
babybaker2011, WTT # 2
babydino, TTC # 1
BabyDust20, WTT # 1
BabyS14, WTT # 1
BeachyFeelin, WTT # 1
Beffy, WTT # 1
BoomerSooner8, WTT
bloominbroody, WTT # 3
bornthiswayxo, WTT # 1
Buddysmum89, WTT # 2
BumbleBee10, WTT # 1
Bumblebee117, WTT # 3
caite, WTT # 1
callumsmummy, WTT # 2
cazzi77, WTT # 2
charlenej
crayoncrittle, WTT # 1
Dawnlouise30, WTT # 2
Eline, WTT # 1
Emmalovesnick, WTT # 1
Emma&Freya, WTT # 2
EmmyReece, WTT # 1
fairyy, WTT # 1
ImSoTired, WTT # 2
jamiemcbride1, WTT # 3
Jaxvipe, WTT # 2
Jennykins, WTT # 1
Jexter, WTT # 1
jessicasmum, WTT # 2
junemomma09, WTT # 3
KalonKiKi, WTT # 1
Kaylacrouch, WTT # 2
kellyrae, WTT # 3
KitteyKat2010, WTT # 2
LadyL, WTT # 2
LeahLou, WTT # 2
loeylo, WTT # 1
longing_mum
LovemyBubx, WTT # 2
luckz, WTT # 2
luvmyfam, WTT # 3
magicteapot, WTT # 2
MamaByrd, WTT # 1
mandaa1220, WTT # 1
MariposaTam, WTT
Mark&Annie, WTT # 3
MellyH, WTT # 1
Miss_Bump, WTT
Miss N8
Misstrouble 19
MoldyVoldy, WTT # 2
mommybearx, WTT # 2
momofone08, WTT # 3
Mrs. Vet, WTT
mum_someday, WTT #1
Mummy1506, WTT # 3
mummymunch, WTT # 2
MUMOF5, WTT # 7
Oceania, WTT # 1
Onions, WTT # 1
Platinumvague, WTT # 2
Poppiebug, WTT # 2
Pukite, WTT # 3
Quicksand, WTT # 1
Rachie004, WTT # 1
RainbowDrop_x, WTT
reidfidleir, WTT # 2
rhdr9193..x, WTT # 2
RoryandKirby
Sailorsgirl, WTT # 3
sambob, WTT # 1
SarahLou372, WTT # 1
Shareema, WTT # 3
Shineystar, WTT # 2
Shudknow, WTT # 1
skye93, WTT # 2
smallpeanut, WTT # 2
SoBroody91, WTT # 1
SophieEl, WTT # 1
Sparkle2, WTT # 2
spicyorange
Springermommy
su_grad2007, WTT # 1
Sunnylove, WTT # 1
sweetcee, WTT # 1
sweetpea2, WTT # 2
Swinx, WTT # 1
tasha41, WTT # 2
TaylorsMummyx, WTT # 3
teilana, WTT # 1
TickTockBaby, WTT # 1
Tove, WTT # 1
TTCbaby2011, WTT # 7
tuesdaysbaby, WTT # 1
tverb84, WTT # 1
Upsy daisy1, WTT # 2
wombatt, WTT # 1
wtbmummy, WTT #1
XLeeBeeX, WTT # 1
Younglove, WTT # 1
YoungMummy08, WTT # 3
Yo-Yo, WTT

Hello, well I'll re-introduce myself :) my name is Traci, I'm 29 and married to my love Mark for about 8 months now:flower: we were married December 17th!!!! So we'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversarys soon :flower:
We have two children, DD 9, and DS 3:baby::cloud9: my DD is in 4th grade and my DS is in preschool. We're currently waiting to try because we're both still in college. I'm graduating April 2013 and DH is graduating December 2013.
I'm currently in my 3rd semester of nursing school and soooo excited to finally get the "RN" behind my name :happydance: DH is in his 4th term for Grad school, he's getting his doctorate of physical therapy!
We can't wait to finish so we can start ttc JANUARY 2014!!!!:happydance::happydance:

I really look forward to getting to know all my ladies :hugs: and can't wait till we're all bump buddies. We will have to start out very own bump thread once we get to that stage :kiss:

:hi: I'm WTT for #2 in 2014. Can I join you?

We've been together for 5 years, DD is 3.5. We are waiting for a few reasons, I was in an accident in February so I have to wait until I recover from my injuries (have to have another surgery & I need to go to a lot of physio after that too). I want to start school full time in September 2013, a 2-year nursing program, so I want to ideally be no more than 3-4 months pregnant when I graduate in 2015 (would finish in April). At that time I'd be eligible to bridge to a BScN or work as an RPN, and we'd cross that bridge when we come to it.

I have a Mirena in that comes out June 2014, so it doesn't make sense to get another at that time, I would just start charting etc, get used to having a period again and all that. My plan for now anyway!

Guess I should re-introduce myself! My name is Stacey, I'm 29, married since 2007, been with DH since I was 15:wedding:! We have 2 boys- Gabriel 3 and Jacob 9 months:baby:! We are WTT for age gap reasons, and would like to get some finances sorted. I am from Ohio and I'm an RN in a NICU. We are WTT until July/Aug 2014!!

So excited to have you girls to share the wait with :flower:!

How are your weekends going?

Not much going on here- had a little impromptu girls' night at my friend's house last night, I read their tarot cards, we made fancy cocktails lol. Today I put DD to bed and then went to see ParaNorman (children's movie, but I thought it would be too scary for her & I really wanted to see it!)... tomorrow I have to work until 7pm :(

Spending time with my boys and my Mom this weekend! Much needed time with my boys! DH stays at home with the boys, and I worked 5 12 hr shifts in a row. Tomorrow we are going out to dinner for my brothers birthday.

Luvmyfam-my goodness, 5 12 hour shifts? Holy hell that's got to be tiring. Nice overtime though ;)

I work yesterday, in fact I went to class all week, mon-fri and thu-sat had class the. Went to work right after till 7p. We had a mandatory clinical yesterday at our school for a mock MCI event. Utter chaos! Anywho, it's nice to have ONE day off in the midst of everything else. Though I still have lots of studying to do. I also have lots of errands today :(
And the fun part is I'm currently planning a surprise trip to Disney World!!!! :) so excited!! It's my graduation pressie, I'm graduating in April and that's when we're going. But it's a complete surprise for the kids. We're thinking of staying in the new resort Art of Animation in one of the little mermaid themed rooms. I think the kids would really love it! And I really love Disney. We're also planning a cruise for December 2013 for DH's graduation from graduate school. We want to go on the royal Caribbean allure! It looks like such a beautiful ship. Well 2013 is definitely going to have lots of fun and accomplishments for us and we're super ecstatic about it all.

Hi all, can i join please? :hi:

My names Heather im 27 and married to Ste who nearly 32. we been together nearly 9 and half years and married for 4 years (on 1st december, which is also Ste's birthday :) ) . we have 1 child together our 7 year old daughter Jessica.

We are hoping to start trying to conceive December 2013/January 2014 for number 2!! this seems so long away at the moment but we do have a long list of things we need to achieve before we can start to try which should keep us very busy, im just hoping we can manage to do all the things by then :shrug:

It will be nice to talk to other ladies out there who are waiting the same time as us as i dont have really any one other than my husband to talk to about these things as i would like to keep it a secret from my family until im 12 weeks pregnant and i dont really have any close friends :(

So I got some bad news today :nope: the nurse practitioner I see for my NFP counseling told me based on things going on with my chart and symptoms I've been experiencing for months now is most likely due to having endometriosis. My sister has the same issue. Also based on my previous medical history with ovarian cysts and dealing with that since I was 16, there were many studies done which are exactly like my case. :cry:
So DH and I have decided to sit and discuss moving ttc date up due to the fact that it may take us longer to conceive. Not only that but once I enter my 30's the disease apparently starts to progress more rapidly and I have a lower chance of conceiving. If after 6 months ttc without success, they would schedule me for surgery to correct any issues caused by endometriosis. I'm pretty gutted right now as I never expected to have this issue and I'm scared to death I'll never be able to conceive another child :cry::cry:
Not only that but when i called my mom to try to get some support she basically told me I shouldn't be trying to have another baby. She said with DH and I starting new careers it was smart to have anymore kids. I told her I wasn't asking for her permission or advice as to whether I should have another baby, I was simply needing some support and positive words for what I had just found out. :cry: she then went on to say "well sorry I'm not saying what you want to hear but I'm going to tell you the same thing I told your sister, I'm not going to support you in something I think is wrong" WTF?!?! :growlmad: seriously!? I'm a grown ass woman! I'm graduating in 7 months and DH is graduating in December 2013! We will have a very good income and stable household by that time. I already have a job with a hospital where they want to hire me as an RN once I graduate in April! :thumbup: I just don't understand why she's being so negative and so harsh. I started crying because firstly the news I got and then my own mother was being beyond unsupportive. :nope:

DH and I briefly spoke about possible ttc in April 2013. Because I would already start a new position at the same hospital, just different title and responsibilities, but a lot better pay! And we're planning on moving out of Jacksonville, out west or north anyway. So I would just stop working once I delivered if we were able to conceive right away. If not, then we would obviously have more time to put away even more money. Just really upset!

So sorry Traci! I can't believe your mom said that . That is so hurtful! I don't really Know that much about endometriosis. I have PCOS and hypothyroid which are 2 of the main causes of infertility, but I have been extremely blessed so far. Hopefully WHENEVER you decide to expand your family, you won't have any issues! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I thought I might pop my head in here to say hi as we'll be looking to TTC #2 in early 2014.

We were blessed with our first gorgeous little boy in April this year and are hoping for about a 2 year gap between bubs. Hoping to slim down a bit before the 2nd one as I had high blood pressure with my first pregnancy (luckily not Pre-E) and was induced at 37+3. I have a family history of high BP so even though I know I'll be monitored closely next time as well, I'd still like to reduce the likely hood of having to have bub #2 any earlier than necessary.

So while our little man is keeping us busy right now, I am really looking forward to the next one. Of course I'd love a little girl but if we get another blue boy that would be lovely also.

Looking forward to chatting away the next year and a bit with you all.

xo

I guess I will re-introduce myself :)

I am 26 and DH is 30 and we are WTT for #1 in 2014. Decided to wait because we thought we should spend some good time together before committing to having kiddos!!

Can't wait for 2014 to come!!!

So I got some bad news today :nope: the nurse practitioner I see for my NFP counseling told me based on things going on with my chart and symptoms I've been experiencing for months now is most likely due to having endometriosis. My sister has the same issue. Also based on my previous medical history with ovarian cysts and dealing with that since I was 16, there were many studies done which are exactly like my case. :cry:
So DH and I have decided to sit and discuss moving ttc date up due to the fact that it may take us longer to conceive. Not only that but once I enter my 30's the disease apparently starts to progress more rapidly and I have a lower chance of conceiving. If after 6 months ttc without success, they would schedule me for surgery to correct any issues caused by endometriosis. I'm pretty gutted right now as I never expected to have this issue and I'm scared to death I'll never be able to conceive another child :cry::cry:
Not only that but when i called my mom to try to get some support she basically told me I shouldn't be trying to have another baby. She said with DH and I starting new careers it was smart to have anymore kids. I told her I wasn't asking for her permission or advice as to whether I should have another baby, I was simply needing some support and positive words for what I had just found out. :cry: she then went on to say "well sorry I'm not saying what you want to hear but I'm going to tell you the same thing I told your sister, I'm not going to support you in something I think is wrong" WTF?!?! :growlmad: seriously!? I'm a grown ass woman! I'm graduating in 7 months and DH is graduating in December 2013! We will have a very good income and stable household by that time. I already have a job with a hospital where they want to hire me as an RN once I graduate in April! :thumbup: I just don't understand why she's being so negative and so harsh. I started crying because firstly the news I got and then my own mother was being beyond unsupportive. :nope:

DH and I briefly spoke about possible ttc in April 2013. Because I would already start a new position at the same hospital, just different title and responsibilities, but a lot better pay! And we're planning on moving out of Jacksonville, out west or north anyway. So I would just stop working once I delivered if we were able to conceive right away. If not, then we would obviously have more time to put away even more money. Just really upset!

Sorry to hear that junemomma but I hope that you get your BFP within a short time of trying so that you dont have to go through the surgery :flower:

Can you share with us your chart and symptoms which led to the diagnosis? I am thinking this will help most of us here as well.

Hi can I join please?

I'm Rachel, 19 and have a gorgeous little boy Oliver who is 5 months tomorrow.

OH already has a son from a previous relationship, bu will be number 2 for me.

Hopefully starting to try Nov/Dec 2014, as il be in my last year of Uni and don't want too big an age gap. Xxx

Shudknow, I don't mind sharing at all! :) once we get our new computer I can take a pic with my phone and upload it and then post it.

So a little more info about what's going on with us. We decided to start all the testing in January, blood work, ultrasounds, etc to see what my progesterone levels are and if there is anything else going on that they need to fix. I've spoken with an insurance agent about insurance policies and should be receiving the quotes for those soon so DH and I can go over them and decide which is best for us. We're anticipating TTC in April. Hopefully it won't take 6 months because then surgery is the next option. The. If that doesn't work we're off to a fertility doctor for treatments :( I honestly never thought I'd see myself in this situation. We're actually handling the new TTC date well. It's kind of scary because as most of you know we weren't suppose to ttc till January 2014. But we're both getting a little excited about this process. It's honestly seemed to bring us closer together.

I'm hoping I can still stay with you ladies until I move to the ttc thread as I started out with you ladies and just don't feel like I belong to a different group. But if you guys would rather I not stay with this group as I'm ttc sooner than expected, I understand.

Thank you to those of you for your kind words. It's been a whirlwind so far and I'm hoping it's not a long process. I'm terrified of surgery.

Thanks for sharing junemomma! I would love it if you stay with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->