****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I dunno.... :/
Just feels like some people have a real thing about teenage mums! I find it a lot! And it's frustrating lol.

I find that changes, I'm turning 23 next month and my daughter is 3.5, people seem to have "gotten over it" now :) Family etc wasn't a big deal, friends you kind of figure out who's not worth your time (if they don't come around/get in touch, have a negative opinion about teen moms- even the ones who say "oh but not you" lol)... strangers, if they're going to have an opinion or say something, they don't know you so their judgement doesn't have weight IMO & they're RUDE, which is worse than being a good person who happens to be a teen mother :)

thanks for the welcome! i too had endo but got a laparoscopy a few years ago hope this doesnt affect my fertility it is always on my mind. anyone over 30 in the group?

I just turned 30 in feb, not used to it yet!

Very well said! It doesn't help that I look about 12 lol. I often take my little brother out with my LO,he's nearly 2 and people presume they are both mine,once that idea is in their head no amount of explaining changes it lol x

Mark&Annie, I am also thinking of trying to sway for pink! DH would like to try for a girl. A couple of friends at work used a website that says if you use their site you will have a 95% chance of boy/girl at times. One of my friends already had a boy and tried for a girl, and she is having a girl. My other friend already had 3 girls, tried for a boy, and got a boy!! I'm not exactly sure how I feel about swaying, but DH says "if we are meant to have another boy, we'll have a boy". The website is smartstork.com. And they even have a program to try for twins Junemomma!

MissN8, I had 2 laparoscopic surgeries on my ovaries due to my PCOS. My doctors really freaked me out, saying that I would definitely need fertility meds to get preggo. They weren't going to even let me try without clomid. I protested because I am a fraternal twin myself, and didn't want my chances of having multiples to be even higher. Anyway, they let me try without fertility and we conceived right away. You just don't know until you start trying!

Mark&Annie... forgot to say welcome!! I am on my phone right now, so I will add you to the list later tonight! :)

I've read loads on another forum, ingender, has a diet to follow and all sorts! There's loads of reading behind it all, I'd love to think it would work! Maybe we can swap info and see how it goes! I could go for twin girls lol!!

I dunno.... :/
Poppiebug, your LO was born the day after mine! Hows he doing? X
I noticed that too. Can you believe they are 5 months already?! Crazy! They grow too fast. Fletcher has been sleeping in the cot in his room the past week. He had been in the bassinet next to our bed since he was born so it's a big change (mainly for me!).

anyone over 30 in the group?

I just turned 30 in feb, not used to it yet!

I turn 30 this coming January. Sigh...

So just to get to know a little bit about everyone, we should tell a little more about ourselves. We can ask random questions and all answer it.

My question: what name, if any, do you have picked out for your future LO?
For a girl We like Lillian, Lilly for short. We also like Gabrielle, Gabby for short.
For a boy, I still like the original name I was stuck on, Caden. But I don't think DH would go for it :-(

These could definitely change but for now I like for a boy- Noah or Samuel. For a girl I like Olivia or Mara.

this could change too

for a boy - Calum David
for a girl - Chelsea Rose or Lily Anne

Poppiebug- woo! Another Australian! There's just not enough of us on the WTT section so I'm glad you're here. :D

Junemomma- our favourite girl's name is Ruby, followed by Lily. I also like Addison and a few others which are written down somewhere I cannot locate atm. For a boy we like Harrison (Harry for short) and Angus, as well as my dad's name or DF's name (Nick, Ryan) for middle names. No ideas about girl middle names. I would consider my mom's name as a middle name but it's weird and no one can spell it (Vesna :dohh:) and I don't think it goes well with our current selections...

What about everyone else?

I'll have to think of a question but I'm stumped at the moment. Can't think of anything other than food as I'm about to eat dinner. :rofl:

We struggled enough to pick Oliver's name! For another boy Freddie, Oakley,Jake. For a girl I like Amelie,Madison,Brooke.

I know hasn't the time just flown. Oliver refuses to sleep in his cot,that's quite a battle! Have just started weaning him x

hello can i join :)
im jade, 21 and have a 2 year old daughter emily, i suffered really bad spd during pregnancy and i actually still suffer badly now and have regular physio :( so having another baby was a difficult choice as i need to be 100% fixed to reduce just being broken forever!
my oh has taken a while to agree to have another baby but recently he has agreee but not until emily is at school, so were gonna start trying in may 2014 :) sorry for the essay!

I'm new here :) I'm 21, FH is 28. We've been together just under 4yrs and will be married in may next year! I would love to start trying straight after the wedding, but he says he won't be ready that soon :( So we've compromised and the earliest he'll try is the beginning of 2014. Right now it feels killer to wait what seems like a long time. I am SO broody, I'm desperate for a child. Despite some of his reservations, due to my medical conditions, we have to start pretty soon while I'm at my most fertile...In the meantime I'm just going to have to keep dreaming!

Poppiebug- woo! Another Australian! There's just not enough of us on the WTT section so I'm glad you're here. :D
Me too, good to see another Aussie here. :hugs:

As for the names for future bubba, not too sure. There's a few names I like but DH isn't sold on them yet. Also, whenever I suggest something he always comes up with someone who already has that name like a celebrity or something. Lucky we have awhile to come up with something we like. :wacko:

Urghhh I want a teeny tiny baby now :( my little boy is a beast now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->