****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Junemomma - Sorry to read about your endo issue, but how exciting that you are going to be TTC earlier now. I hope that it all comes together for you quickly once you start.

Can you believe that it's almost 100 days til Christmas?! This year is just flying by.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. The weather is finally starting to warm up here (I'm in Australia, so we've just come into Spring) so we might head out for a walk today.

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Junemomma - Sorry to read about your endo issue, but how exciting that you are going to be TTC earlier now. I hope that it all comes together for you quickly once you start.

Can you believe that it's almost 100 days til Christmas?! This year is just flying by.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. The weather is finally starting to warm up here (I'm in Australia, so we've just come into Spring) so we might head out for a walk today.

It is exciting that we are ttc sooner :cloud9: but it's also sad it's because of complications. I'm going to start taking 400 mg magnesium along with 800 mg ibuprofen to help with the pain. My nurse practitioner says the mag along with the ibuprofen is very helpful with endo pain and menstrual cramps. Hope it works! Cuz ive been in so much pain lately.

I am so happy we might be blessed with a little bundle next year :cloud9:
I'd love to stay in touch with you all!

junemomma, what were your other symptoms? Is yyour pain/cramps only during a period? Hope the meds help with the pain!

Here I am. :hi:

I am Angie, 21, engaged to Ryan, 22. We live in Sydney with our 2 cats and have been together over 3.5 years. We are WTT til 31st Dec 2013/1st Jan 2014 ie NYE! We are waiting for DF to finished being 'ready' (he's almost there) and to save money and move away to our favourite country town, Bundanoon. There is a chance we will be able to bump our TTC date up a few months earlier provided we have enough money and have sorted out a place to live, but we'll see how we go. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

How are we all? My little boy is 5 months old today :( I wanna cry, it's just flown by x

Hi again angiepie! I think so far you are the baby of the group :). So is Bundanoon in Australia too?

rhdr... I know!! My littlest guy is already 9 months:baby:. I thought if flew with my first, but it has gone so much faster with my 2nd :(. I am still way in denial that my first is already 3! I love seeing them grow and learn new things, but I just wish we had a pause button sometimes:sad1:.

Nope I'm the baby! Haha I'm only 19. Hope you don't mind me being here!

I want that pause button, he rolls and nearly sits unaided. Can stand up holding the sofa for a few seconds,it's mad! X

hi girlies can i join wtt jan 2014. this year has def flown by if next year goes this quick we will all be sooo happy!:happydance:

junemomma, what were your other symptoms? Is yyour pain/cramps only during a period? Hope the meds help with the pain!

My other symptoms are cramping throughout my cycle and severe pain during menstruation, heavy bleeding, short LH phase, and spotting at the end of my cycle. Low progesterone is indicated by my chart and symptoms, which is why I'm having testing done beginning of next year. Low progesterone is a symptom of endometriosis. Also having a mother/sister with diagnosed Endo puts you at higher risk for having it. Unfortunately it seems everything is against me at the moment :(

luvmyfam- Yeah Bundanoon is about an hour and fifteen mins drive southwest of Sydney. Not too far from the city but the town's population isn't even 2000. So that's nice, coz all the other towns near Sydney are quite big and you'd usually have to go really far from Sydney to get a real country vibe. But we need to stay somewhat close coz everyone we know is here and Bundanoon doesn't have a supermarket or movies or anything like that.

Does anyone else here enjoy country life? Or are we all in cities?

I don't like being right in the middle of a busy city, so we live just outside the city, but its definitely not country. I work a large childrens hospital so I have to stay within a decent driving distance.

Hi MissN8 :wave:!!

rhdr you ARE the baby of the group:baby:!! Why would we mind?

junemomma, did you have any of these issues before your other two were born? I would try not to worry just yet. :flower:

Hi MissN8 :wave:!!

rhdr you ARE the baby of the group:baby:!! Why would we mind?

junemomma, did you have any of these issues before your other two were born? I would try not to worry just yet. :flower:

No I dont remember ever having problems like this before. My cycles were never this painful. They've gradually gotten worse over the last few years. And just recently I've had pain throughout the cycle. I'm not sure if I've always had progesterone issues as I've only started charting about a year ago. Hopefully is isn't something too much to worry about but only time will tell.

luvmyfam- Yeah Bundanoon is about an hour and fifteen mins drive southwest of Sydney. Not too far from the city but the town's population isn't even 2000. So that's nice, coz all the other towns near Sydney are quite big and you'd usually have to go really far from Sydney to get a real country vibe. But we need to stay somewhat close coz everyone we know is here and Bundanoon doesn't have a supermarket or movies or anything like that.

Does anyone else here enjoy country life? Or are we all in cities?

Hiya fellow Aussie! I've been to Bundanoon a few years ago. I'm originally from country NSW but now living in the outer suburbs of Melbourne.

My little boy is 5 months old today! Cannot believe how fast the time went.

I hope everyone is well.

xo

:hi: Welcome to everyone who's popped in since I was here last!

junemomma09- Good luck with everything. I know that my cycles were a lot different after LO was born, but nothing like that, hope the magnesium and ibuprofen will help a little & that you're still able to get a quick BFP <3

I live in a city, 500K thereabouts for population. We may relocate to Labrador City though in the next few years, there are about 10,000 living there! BIG change! But I feel up to it. I want to move from where I am now.

I am reluctantly here, if I could have another now I'd be thrilled, but my husband has said 2014! :haha:
I have two scrumptious boys, I like baby wearing, co-sleeping, natural birth n stuff :D
I will be reading and collecting info on swaying for a girl, even if it's all nonsense, it will give me some focus for the next year or so waiting to try it! Not that I wouldn't adore a third son, but I'm still going to hope!
I'm going through a particularly broody spell right now, so may pop my head in here now and again to quel the desire :hugs:

I dunno.... :/
Just feels like some people have a real thing about teenage mums! I find it a lot! And it's frustrating lol.

Poppiebug, your LO was born the day after mine! Hows he doing? X

thanks for the welcome! i too had endo but got a laparoscopy a few years ago hope this doesnt affect my fertility it is always on my mind. anyone over 30 in the group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->