****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Yes you can imsotired, i think the biggest jump is o-1, 1-2 is an easier one in my opinion :)
How exciting - ntnp. Goodluck :)

Today my baby lust was a bit high because when I went for my walk a few cars drove by me with car seats in them. Not that I was staring into the cars. :haha: I also saw a woman who's pregnant and a few kids at the river front. Sometimes it feels like I'm going nuts. :wacko:

:hi: i have set up a ttc thread - ttc from june 2014. Anyone just started/starting soon please feel free to join me. I am a little eager i know :haha:

Last night I had a dream where I somehow ended up in San Francisco and these two women tried to help me get back home. Why I dreamt that I have no clue. :haha:

Hmm weird dream! DH and I have been talking about TTC a lot lately and its mostly been him bringing it up! I've told him that even after all this waiting, Im not sure if Im quite ready to try THIS year. He said thats fine, but said "lets prepare and start the supplements/diet as if we are going to try and we can talk about it when it gets closer to that time". The diet/supps are for swaying for a girl. So as of now, we are preparing for TTC in October and swaying PINK:pink:! We will see!

Sounds like a good sign if he's talking about it.

So today I felt a bit of baby lust when I saw a woman who's pregnant while on my walk. Some days I just want to have a baby and other days I'm glad I don't have children yet.

You'll have to let me know if your gender swaying methods work, luvmyfam! :thumbup:

I hope that you're all doing well. <3 :hugs:

Today on the bus this little boy smiled and waved at me he was sooo cute. When him and his mom got off the bus he waved bye. This little girl also waved at me today when I was walking home. I loved it.

This morning when I checked my cervix it was a bit soft which is a bit weird because I ovulated on Monday and last month after I ovulated it wasn't soft. Maybe my period is going to start early? :shrug:

You'll have to let me know if your gender swaying methods work, luvmyfam! :thumbup:

I hope that you're all doing well. <3 :hugs:

Hi Keely!! How's the little man? I will try and let you know! Nice to "see" you on here!

:hi: i have set up a ttc thread - ttc from june 2014. Anyone just started/starting soon please feel free to join me. I am a little eager i know :haha:

Just noticed in your sig that you got married today. Congrats!!!

He's doing well, thanks luvmyfam. :D

Congrats on your wedding, 30mummyof1! :happydance:

2014 is halfway over, it looks like there aren't very many of you left still WTT. I can't wait to see all of you get your :bfp:. :D

Today I burst of baby lust when I was on my walk and I saw this woman driving her car and there was a car seat in the back.

Also today I called the college here to say I wanted to take the english class this September but I was exited from the program so I'll have to wait until January now to take it. Now I don't know what I'm going to do in September. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->