****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

tverb84 so sorry to hear about your Grandma. Hope she recovers well!

I started my last pill strip. It seemed so unnecessary to take it one further month and not just start right now, but I was too tired to bring it up with my sweet OH so there you go :)

I wish you grandma a good recovery, tverb!

She is doing better. The neck brace she had on is off now and she's starting to eat now mostly soft food like apple sauce.

Hi all, just a random pop in from me. We have decided to put out TTC date back a month until November just to give us an extra month for our financial goals. I'm happy with that too.

Hope everyone is well, I'm off to had a read and catch up.

xo

I'm good my grandma is doing much better. She is doing physiotherapy now and she can move her left arm but not her right yet. That's the side her stroke was on and she recognizes people. My mom and I are planning on visiting her tomorrow. She doesn't want a lot of people seeing her since she's tired and her body is healing.

Helloooooo:flower:! Where is everyone? And what are we all up to?? TTC yet?! I just got back from vacation on the beach in North Carolina. It was much needed! I'm just so happy to have the nice weather here now!

The closer I get to October, the more I question wheather or not I'm ready yet :blush:. My boys were 2.5 years apart and I just didn't think it was quite enough of an age gap for me. I wouldn't have it any other way now though. But if we were to conceive in October, the gap between my youngest would be almost 4 years. So even though Im questioning wheather or not Im ready, I kind of feel like waiting longer could be to long:shrug:.

Hope everyone is well :hugs:!

I'm still wtt sadly and don't know when I'll be ttcing. :shrug: Hopefully in about 3-4 years I will be. I know I'm not ready for children and I still really like having time to myself.

Still waiting for another month BUT I am now off bc. We will be waiting until after my next period then we will start!

So so so exciting for you guys Teilana and 30mummy!!!! So close!

Thanks! Defs excited but scared/nervous at the same time :)

Tverb - I haven't been around much, so missed the news about your grandma. I hope she is recovering well.

I don't know when I'm going to start TTC. I'm waiting to find a permanent job. I've finished uni and am doing bank nursing shifts at the moment, waiting to start as a bank midwife (waiting for my registration). I'm really enjoying banking. I am able to pick and chose when and where I work and the for the first time in years actually fit work around my life rather than the other way around. I don't think I'm entitled to maternity pay as a bank employee (as it is a zero hour contract) - and there is no way I am going to ask. If it wasn't for that, though, I would definitely just stay on the bank. I've been looking for both midwife and interesting nursing jobs. I don't want to return to being a staff nurse; it would kind of make it feel as though the last eighteen months or so were a little pointless. I have seen some adverts for jobs such as safeguarding nurse, donor co-ordinator (or something named similar to that) nurse but I didn't apply as they were too far away and the commute would have been too long.

She's still in the hospital and still can't talk. She is eating regular food now instead of pureed food. I don't think she'll be moving back into her house.

So today when I was on my walk I saw an ovulation test or pregnancy test on the ground. I didn't touch it for sanitary reasons but it was the first time I've seen one on the ground. Also this little girl smiled at me and I waved to her she was so cute. Yesterday this little boy said hi to me twice when I walked by his house. I can't wait to have my own children in the future.

I'm pleased she's making progress, Tverb. That's a bit weird with an ovulation or pregnancy test on the ground.

I know loads of people having babies at the moment. Two of them are due around now, so I'm waiting to find out that they've had the baby. I can't wait to go buy cute baby outfits for them.

How frustrating Caite, not knowing when you can start. Least you're enjoying your bank jobs whilst you wait.

It still might be interesting to check things out, Caite, it's possible that you do have a right to maternity pay, even when you're a bank nurse, if you've worked enough hours...

I've taken my last pill and am waiting for AF. After that, I hope my cycle picks up nicely so I can move over to TTC.

DH and I are sort of ntnp now and I'm in the tww. I am sure though that I am not pregnant. We will start officially in July but plan on ntnp until then. I saw my family doctor for blood work to make sure everything is okay, and if it is, TTC is a go.

I too am sorta feeling like it's too soon to TTC but it's definitely what we want. Just one more baby, and we want them to be close in age. I know it's going to be hard but I can do this. I think I'm just nervous.

I hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->